(anti)-HolyGrail Day Trading Method (It applies for today's price action)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 15, 2008.

1. Why do you care? You don't trade.

#51     May 16, 2008
  2. HG: you know very well that I caught you naked while you were lying. It is a fact, and you know it. Just swallow the bullet and move on. There is nothing that you can do about it because it is written in the history, except moving on and not repeating what you did.

I will give you sometime to become less excited, but if you do not behave I would bring back the issue :)

#52     May 16, 2008
  3. SHOW US YOUR ACTUAL TRADE YOU FRAUD!!!

#53     May 16, 2008
  4. What am I missing? Where did HG lie? Are you talking about misquoting the NDX cash for the futures price? How is that a lie?

#54     May 16, 2008
  5. Yep, that is what the fraud is talking about. My misquote of the ndx.

#55     May 16, 2008
  6. At this point in riskfree’s time here he’s become just another troll. He has nothing of value to add other then insults and lousy market call and endless bull crap. How many times can he make a vague innuendo of a trade and have the market plow right over him, then expect anyone to take him seriously. The fact he believes there are 40 million readers a day of his useless gibberish shows you just how far from reality this guy lives. He’s now graduated to the state of paranoia which many board trolls reach, he now believes all those who laugh at him and point out his garbage are just one person with many screen names. As if the entire board does not see through his charade of vague trade innuendos.

#56     May 16, 2008
  7. Are you sure?

#57     May 16, 2008
  8. The proof that he lied is here: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99143&perpage=6&pagenumber=227

Since you are familiar with the details intimately, and therefore you know that he lied, and you tried to say the opposite as per your above post, then this proves that you are also a liar.

#58     May 16, 2008
  9. You and dipper17 are roommates? What did he lie about?

#59     May 16, 2008
  10. Wow. Imagine what would happen if someone caught you lying...

#60     May 16, 2008