(anti)-HolyGrail Day Trading Method (It applies for today's price action)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 15, 2008.

1. Nobody cares what you said because your calls are convoluted over many threads where you get to pick the winners. Just post the actual trades. I know you won't because WE ALL KNOW you never made them. Anyone who claims to be a trading genius should not be afraid to post the actual trades. Your millions of fans need that assurance.

#41     May 16, 2008
  2. MandelbrotSet, thank you for your feedback. I am looking forward to your real-time calls based on price action

#42     May 16, 2008
  3. another good call, keep them coming!

#43     May 16, 2008
  4. Excellent suggestion! (with the suggestion to add the word pure before the words "price action"; just to be faithful to his preferred terminology).

#44     May 16, 2008
  5. Registered: Jun 2007

05-16-08 01:28 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from riskfreetrading:

Tommy, here is a call for you:

2:17PM: go short with NDX at 1988.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:53PM: go short with NDX at 1979.

My current calculations tell me that if NDX were to bounce up, it would not go above 1990. If it goes there, I plan to sell both premimum and intrinsic (ITM calls), assuming attempt to bounce fails (which are current assumption/calculations).

12:12PM, NDX at 1985, Who is Shorting NDX?

12:19PM, and NDX is revisiting area of 1984. This might be your chance to sell at what might be the top.

I have already declared in real-time 1985 as the top for NDX.

Intelligent readers:

NDX is now at 1984. If you re-established yourself at 1989. Apply the poem a second time @ 1984, and wait for the bulls if they still have the desire to be slaughtered at mile 1989.

1:53PM: go short with NDX at 1979.

This guy posted at 3:09PM. Since he is bagholder, I will not be surprised if the NDX tops today at exactly 3:09PM. Keep watching, This is an important point. at 3:09PM NDX was at 2005.

HEY RISKY LETS NOT FORGET THE REST OF YOUR CALLS, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE DOZENS OF OTHERS THAT YOU BURRY IN OTHER TREADS

#45     May 16, 2008
  6. Wow, that's pretty good work there. Thanks for putting everything in one place so we can see the rather obvious trail.

I'm satisfied that, as you say, he is a "bagholder" ... the NDX hasn't made a lower low, but rather is consolidating in preperation to (no doubt) continue its move higher.

The lack of any real sell-off in the indice today should speak volumes to anyone with an interest in, well, trading.
    Even with the best case scenario ... let's see where his trade currently is ... oops! :eek:

#46     May 16, 2008
  7. I would agree with your post except for one fact.

He clearly does not trade anything.

#47     May 16, 2008
  8. monti1a

monti1a

You're kidding me right.....one winning trade does not a guru make.......I need to see more calls if you want to be my guru :D

#48     May 16, 2008
  9. What's most impressive is that xflat is long NDX at all those prices ;)

#49     May 16, 2008
  10. Good input! Some questions:

1. You back testest using which instrument(s?).
    2. You first chart shows a nice profits curve. What was the starting capital?

#50     May 16, 2008