(anti)-HolyGrail Day Trading Method (It applies for today's price action)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 15, 2008.

1. The only logical explanation for his losses is that the rest of us trade the opposite of his position and drive the market the wrong way.

Because otherwise he'd have made a bad call, and that's just crazy talk.

#31     May 16, 2008
  2. At the time of writing, NDX is MINUS 12 points. Short position is up. Return is +0.60% on non-leveraged basis.

#32     May 16, 2008
  3. Post the trades.

#33     May 16, 2008
  4. As stated in Rennick Out thread, here what I wrote to everyone how I will trade it. The market has spoken. Only liars continue to play games.

#34     May 16, 2008
  5. POST THE ACTUAL TRADES.

#35     May 16, 2008
  6. Maybe in your fantasy account, but not according to the level that you said you were shorting at (see chart).

Please continue to troll the boards at your leisure ... I'm sure there are plenty of traders who would love to smack you around. :D

#36     May 16, 2008
  7. After posting the above, I checked NDX. It is now at 2016ish. Therefore the above is up 16 points (up 0.78%)

The market rewards the minority. Most of the people say it, only few practice it. God bless .... :cool:

#37     May 16, 2008
  8. Most people would check their pnl, but I guess when you make calls that you don't trade you have to look at the chart to see what you would have made if you actually traded.

#38     May 16, 2008
  9. LOL, his trade is currently in the green and will probably make good on the day ... but you do raise an interesting point.

LOL some more. :p

#39     May 16, 2008
  10. Folks, below is how i told everyone YESTERDAY how I will play it.
    Read my notes, and read the tick. What I write is the real deal.

Link is below.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99143&perpage=6&pagenumber=233

If some traded exactly the way I wrote in my above post of yesterday:

1. NDX gapped up at open (which should be shorted) at 2035.
    2. A short position is entered into at 2032 (last evening).
    2. As I write this, NDX is 2013. The positions should be up 19 and 22 points respectively.

God bless riskfreetrading, his good readers, and increase the number of paparazzies funding/following them. :p

#40     May 16, 2008