(anti)-HolyGrail Day Trading Method (It applies for today's price action)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 15, 2008.

1. Not all of them :cool:

#11     May 15, 2008
  2. :)

#12     May 15, 2008
  3. Is that all? :confused:

:p

#13     May 15, 2008
  4. 50/50. If you don't believe me, run a backtest and see for yourself.

#14     May 15, 2008
  5. One of my rules is never to sell a candle when the price closes at the high and never buy a candle when it closes at the low. But, I've noticed when that happens the move above and below that kind of candle is typically limited. So, you're trade of selling today's close is a pretty good strategy based on my experience. You may need to adjust your stop out a little but that's your call. I will be looking to sell the market short tomorrow AM if we get a gap up. Housing starts at 8:30 may change that however. If we sell of on that I'll be buying.

#15     May 15, 2008
  6. Why would you assume that if someone doesn't agree with your setup that they will trade the opposite of your trade? My setups have nothing to do with your setups. If my setup calls for me to be long and you just happen to be on the other side of the trade then I at least know I have a 99.99999% chance of success. :D

#16     May 15, 2008

7. Keeping shorting the most bullish outperforming index that is trading above its 200 moving average ( which has turned into support level ) and keep losing your account value. I hope your losses tomorrow open your eyes to the bias you are holding against the market, it will be a good lesson to learn.

#17     May 15, 2008
  8. He's good.

He's going to take a 5 point profit, move his stop to breakeven, and call it a successful trade. :p

#18     May 15, 2008

9. Yeah he is really good. No doubt.

#19     May 15, 2008
  10. in lying you mean? But I caught you earlier today in the other thread.

I warned you earlier that if you continue you campaign of games and manipulations that I will tell people your true nature.

ET members: This guy is a LIAR. He made multiple lies in the time of a few minutes. The proof is in the link below.

The essence of one of his lies is that he kept stating that NDX's high in the middle of day already went above 2027 when it did not even reach 2024. If this guy can lie about an index (a fact) what do you think he can do in other situations? He made other lies, check the link.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99143&perpage=6&pagenumber=227

Also his quote of me is taken out context and from another threads. Is lying not enough for you HolyGrail? Do you want to become a falsifiar?

#20     May 15, 2008