Anthony Robbins - Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by James Daniel, May 11, 2006.

1. Has anyone heard of Anthony Robbins and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)?

Came across this person last week when looking up NLP on Google. Seems extremely interesting, so I ordered one of his CD's online from Amazon and I must admit, I feel even more confident in my general life - most importantly, I feel more comfortable in my trading activities.

I would recommend that traders, whether producing the results they require or not, read up on the topic of NLP and imparticular, Anthony Robbins. It may actually produce some excellent results in your trading activites, as well as your personal and professional life.

Please post your thoughts - I'll add more shortly.

2. I believe in NLP and hypnosis. I have used Anthony Robbins and Marshall Sylver's programs with alot of sucess. I have never gone to any of their seminars though. There is a program I am considering buying The Trading Mind from Subconscious Training Corp. It looks good and has money back gurantee.

3. Thanks for mentioning those, dandxg.

I will look in to them as well. I think there is a lot to this NLP and hynosis, like you said. I have read some great success stories. I came across it when researching the subject of psychology.

Keep me updated on your progress and I will be sure to do the same :D

4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I have thought of getting that as well. If you do let me know what you think of it .

Brandon

5. Jake Bernstein is not a credible vendor. Ubiquity does not equal legitimacy. If you take the time to look for them, you will find no lack of unhappy people in his wake.

As for NLP, some people consider it to be the new scientology of achievement; the pseudoscience of motivation. Good luck with that.

6. Mr B

Mr B

I haven't used Robbins' programs but I have used the original Bandler and Grinder hypnosis techniques and it was really good for discipline. I always take my stop and never prematurely take profit now, it's no good for anything else, but you can kick your bad habits very fast through NLP or hypnosis.

7. For the believing trader: the surest way to the poorhouse.
    :D

PS: not very nice but the few winners in this game love lots of those fellows. They need those to pay for their juicy profits.

8. Sorry, nononsense, but I must disagree, as the results speak for themselves :D

9. In case you aren't sure what it's about or for those as cheap as me, you get some of this stuff on CD at your local library.

10. Or Emule.

I have to say, this is some pretty motivated stuff.

#10     May 11, 2006