Another WTS Prop Thread...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by JSHTrader, Feb 26, 2011.

1. It doesn't surprise me that not many made $$ there. It's exactly what I alluded to in my earlier post... it's a legit firm but ripes off its trader on the fee side of things... this is what I have heard first hand from traders there (ex & current)

Do what you will with this info

#11     Feb 28, 2011
  2. Roark

Roark

If WTS is screwing its traders on the fee side, the OP should request a written statement of all fees first and politely let the firm know he is interviewing them.

#12     Feb 28, 2011
  3. GHJK

GHJK

I trade at WTS and truthfully am happy w/ them.

WTS is your place to go for the dirt low commissions. I have no idea what people are saying w/ regards to then riping traders off and the fees.

WTS does however add a little premium in the "other fees", which consists of taft, nscc, sec, etc. I priced it out several times and they do charge a little more than what is at cost. If you trade on average 30-40 stocks, it adds on average like .0002 / share. WTS has a software fee, and admin fees, which are about 200 and 69.

But net everything it's pretty darn close to one of the best deals out there on the street

#13     Feb 28, 2011
  4. Which office do you work at? And did you need a second job while starting out at WTS? or did you already have decent capital to survive off of?

#14     Mar 1, 2011
  5. ameera

ameera

Is there any WTS group in Scarborough, Ontario area?
    is the initial capital with WTS locked for 12 month?

Are there any Prop firm that doesn't require Initial capital or monthly fees?

Please reply of PM.

#15     Apr 3, 2011
  6. They have a Boston office in Downtown I applied to. The guys seem pretty cool. They have a training program they teach. It seemed like mostly college grads. The fees were ridiculously cheap and the guys in the office seemed like hard workers.

#16     Jun 10, 2011