Another witch charged

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/us/politics/trump-russia-indictment.html

Get the popcorn boyos

A Russian woman who tried to broker a pair of secret meetings between candidate Donald J. Trump and the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, during the 2016 presidential campaign, was charged Monday and accused of working with Americans to carry out a secret Russian effort to influence American politics.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Though the American operative is not identified, The Times has previously reportedthat Ms. Butina developed a close relationship with Paul Erickson, an N.R.A. member and longtime conservative activist who was part of the effort to arrange a meeting between Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump. Ms. Butina has publicly described hosting Mr. Erickson at an event in Moscow. Mr. Erickson did not respond to a message seeking comment.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Slartibartfast likes this.
  4. So the NRA received money from Putin and passed this to Trump. If this can be proved it will make very little difference to his core cult but the midterms..

5. destriero

destriero

Crickets from the Trumpers/commies.

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

They're frantically looking for the next Hillary/Obama conspiracy spin.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Charge all the witches you want. Doesn't matter to me one iota. Not like the US doesn't have "agents" on the ground in foreign nations trying to influence local politics.

I'm just waiting for the supposed day when Trump is found guilty of colluding with the Russians, which is what I've been promised for some time now.

Poindexter likes this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Are you saying I am bargaining? I'm not sure I'd classify what I said as bargaining.

10. destriero

destriero

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    #10     Jul 17, 2018