Another Waxie Classic

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by DATTrader, May 31, 2002.

1. Page 147 of "Rule the Freakin' Markets":

Waxie's Street Smarts:

"OTC/BB stocks suck out loud! Just about all OTC/BB stocks are issued by companies with SERIOUS problems. Many are outright frauds or are run by criminals or near-criminals. The Mafia has been known to be involved in OTC/BB pump-and-dump schemes."

Page 149:

"It's not possible to use stops on OTC/BB stocks! This is reason enough to avoid them COMPLETELY!"

#11     Jun 1, 2002
  2. Footnote to page 149:

"Unless Waxie can make a bunch of bucks quickly by suckering his followers into pumping up the price of a BB stock that he's bought ahead of them - then BB's are great". :)

#12     Jun 2, 2002
  3. The June 6 2002 promotional email from InnerWorth has a quote from Waxie. Believe it. Or not.

#13     Jun 10, 2002
  4. Babak

Babak

I'm really curious to know what happened to that specific pump'n'dump. Anyone?

#14     Jun 10, 2002
  5. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

From what I hear, it was ADVR..I have no confirmation, just grapevine discussion.

Okay off to watch USA whoop up on South Korea in next World Cup game <fingers crossed>

#15     Jun 10, 2002
  6. cookpr

cookpr

Yes it was ADVR, I was in his two week trial at the time. It did not move much at the time, a couple cents I believe. My trial is over, and I have not renewed, but he did make some good calls. Is he not popular on these boards?

#16     Jun 11, 2002