Another Vicious Black Gang Attack On Whites, Another Example Of Media Censorship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 2, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Make a wrong turn in Boyle Heights just north of downtown LA and, well, its a coin toss.

South Central LA is no picnic. Parts of Long Beach, San Pedro and Wilmington are full of gunfire.

The worst place I've ever seen though is Philadelphia. Its a war zone. Baltimore is edgy too.

#11     May 2, 2012
  2. JamesL

JamesL

The only Republican stronghold in liberal, peace-loving California?

#12     May 2, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

4. pspr

pspr

5. Oh sure you guys post links on tthe most dangerous neighborhoods,

How about a rule of thumb?

Any city with a street named Martin Luther King. You don't want to drive on that street.

#15     May 2, 2012
  6. NONE of them are in the United States.

#16     May 2, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

What I'm wondering is why anybody in their right mind would live in Chicago.

#17     May 2, 2012
  8. Very true. The billboards overhead always tell you where you're at as well. Black hair care products or tv programs...or in hispanic neighborhoods, they'll be in Spanish, etc,etc...

There are too many "most dangerous neighborhoods" to even list. Every major city has a place that is so crime ridden, gang infested, that you'd have to be a bit out of your mind to venture thru those areas after dark.

#18     May 2, 2012
  9. I sincerely doubt that. You're probably implying that war zones are the most dangerous neighborhoods...well, I think if you looked at homicide rates, assault rates, burglaries, etc, you could find alot of worthy contenders in various hoods around this country. They are de-facto warzones. Most of the population is armed and dangerous.

#19     May 2, 2012
  10. Those welfare ghettos are a really bad idea, idle hands being the devil's workshop and the Liberal politicians whipping up hatred of whites as a way to get out the vote and all that rubbish that we are so used to...

#20     May 3, 2012