Another USA suicide shooting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Feb 14, 2008.

1. You start another massacre in Gaza
    You mean the Israeli military response to 2.5 years of rocket attacks against Israeli civilians during which 90 terrorists were killed and unfortunately a few civilians behind whom the terrorists were hiding also died, let alone the fact that some of those civilians were killed by Palestianians

Given the animosity people in here display against islam;
    Have you ever wondered why? How about 9/11, Lockerbie, the Marine barracks in Lebanon, Daniel Pearle, French riots, Nick Berg, cartoon riots, the USS Cole...

You know that Muslims and Islam are the new target of hate, thanks to you,
    No, thanks to you, thanks to Arafat, Sheik Yasin, OBL, Mullah Omar, Ahmadinejad, Ayatollah Khomeini, Saddam Husein, the muslim street...in no particular order

Look at the thread you started What was it called??? Oh yeah, the "Worshippers of Death"
    Are you disputing the authenticity of these quotes.

Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah:
    -they love life and we love death
    -hoping more than anything to be killed for the sake of Allah.

Osama Bin Laden
    -We love death. The U.S. loves life

Al Qaeda operative Maulana Inyadullah.
    -The Americans love Pepsi-Cola, we love death

Sheik Feiz Mohammed, leader of the Global Islamic Youth Center in Sydney, Australia
    -There is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei
    -It is the zenith of honor for a man, a young person, boy or girl, to be prepared to sacrifice his life

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119724

But nooooooooooooo...You are not a nazi! Not at all!
    No I am not but you are a nazi sympathizer. Don't take my word for it though, read your own words:
    Spect8or - a proud member of Stormfront.org

Wael: As for spect8or ... I will not have a problem trusting this man.

By the way...I knew you were going to be a coward and avoid answering back to what you zionists did to the US and how you fucked it and still fuck it.
    What's the point, The Protocols of The Elders of Zion were debunked a long time ago including its "adapted for the US" version that you're trying hard to promote. Of course the Protocols have been accepted as fact by many muslim extremists whose views you so well represent on this forum but you're not fooling anyone with your "The jews rule the world" ramblings.

#31     Mar 5, 2008
    #32     Mar 5, 2008
  3. LOL, who do you think you are kidding. Hamas declares a ceasefire while Islamic Jihad and other Jihads and jihadists fire thousands of rockets into Israel and Israel is not supposed to respond because peace-loving Hamas declared a ceasefire.

Are you insane wael? Kassam rockets were falling on Israeli towns before during and after unilateral "ceasefire". Hamas was the government of Gaza, it did not need to declare no stinking ceasefire, the only thing they needed to do was to stop daily rocket attacks on Israel. It was part of their job description and not only they failed, they did not even try, they did not move a finger.

PS the rest of your post is also the same old litany of lies. Nice to note that you are defending terrorist organizations like Hamas... No one defends Hamas, not Europeans not even arab countries, no one talks to them. Way to go wael!

#33     Mar 5, 2008