Another USA suicide shooting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Feb 14, 2008.

1. optioncoach, TT2 is a moonbat, so hypocrisy does not faze him. Neither do reason and common sense. He prefers to believe that the West, especially the US, is evil and responsible for the world's woes, including 9/11.

He lives in fear that the Canadian arm of Blackwater is going to kidnap him in the night and deport him to Guantanamo for some serious waterboarding.

#21     Mar 3, 2008
  2. Nah, pointing fingers at Canada is not going to upset him, people like TT2 and Wael are Canadian fifth column, they hate the entire western world equally. They only get worked up when you expose their beloved islamists, fundamentalists and terrorists, this is the only way to really hurt their feelings.

PS whatever you do, don't ever post cartoons of prophet Mohammed :D

#22     Mar 3, 2008
  3. TT2 and I never advocated the sending of Canadian soldiers to fight a war on behalf of our own country.

TT2 and I never wrapped ourselves in the Canadian flag while promoting hate and misinformation that will benefit no one but our country.

TT2 and I never created a lobby greater than god with the objective of manipulating the decision making in Canada rendering them slaves to our own states.

TT2 and I never used such lobby to spy on the Canadian government that we claim to be citizen of and then turned around and provided such information to our country's embassy that we secretly favor over Canada.

TT2 an I never sold military technology to Canada's enemies.

TT2 and I never planted spies in the most sensitive Canadian military installations and then demanded the freedom of such spies.

TT2 and I never intentionally bombed Canadian warships killing scores of Canadian soldiers.

TT2 and I never bombed Canadian offices abroad to frame other countries in an attempt to start a war between Canada and that country.

To sum it up, we are not zionists who fucked and still fuck the US in every opportunity we get.

#23     Mar 4, 2008
  4. What our Canadian friends fail to acknowledge is that, with the exception of the Virginia Tech shooter, a large percentage of these shootings are by WHITE MEN. Crazy, pissed off WHITE MEN. You know, because life is so difficult if you're a white male, always being subjugated.

#24     Mar 4, 2008
  5. LOL, just what I said in my previous post. Insult Canada - they could not care less, mention Islamofascism/terrorism in a negative context and they'll be up in arms in no time spewing hysterical lies, obfuscating the issues, changing the topic, insulting the poster...

#25     Mar 4, 2008
  6. There was a famous shooting at U of Texas a few decades ago.

If the truth was out a lot of these things could probably be traced back to anti-depressants or other prescription drugs.

Same thing happens to women but they just kill their own children.

#26     Mar 4, 2008
  7. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

what's your goal douche-bag .. incite more violence?

I've read some pretty stupid comments from you ... actually every comment I've read of yours is at its core stupid ... but this is priceless.

"Why are you people snapping?? Oh, it must be that your country is a failure" ...

You're scum ... plain stupid and petty.

#27     Mar 4, 2008
  8. Quote from TorontoTrader2:

What's wrong with a culture that drives people to be extremist and radicalized like this? USA is looking more and more like a failed state...It seems that civilized society is breaking down there.

An apt description for the conservative end of Islam

#28     Mar 5, 2008
  9. I think he's upset we won't let him in.

The US is looking like a failed state but when a newspaper prints a derogatory picture of allah or mohammed riots break out and people are killed.

If the US is a failed state how would you catagorize muslim nations?

Quote from TorontoTrader2:

What's wrong with a culture that drives people to be extremist and radicalized like this? USA is looking more and more like a failed state...It seems that civilized society is breaking down there.

An apt description for the conservative end of Islam
    [/QUOTE]

#29     Mar 5, 2008
  10. I wish I didn't have to! But given your tactics, you leave me no other choice nazi boy!!

Example....You start another massacre in Gaza and what is the next thing you fucking zionists do?? Start an aggressive and racist campaign against Islam. Why you ask??? You know that Islam and Muslims are hot keys for the majority of people here. Given the animosity people in here display against islam; you will resort to these hot keys to justify or at least undermine your crime. You do it by utilizing the same exact tools used by other nazis on this website. The only difference between you and them is that they attack Jews, and get banned due to your excessive usage of the complaint buttons, while you attack Muslims.

You know that Muslims and Islam are the new target of hate, thanks to you, and you play it well enough.

Proof you say???

Look at the thread you started about the exact time you started shredding our infants to pieces with your two ton bombs..

What was it called??? Oh yeah, the "Worshippers of Death" How classic! Where did you guys come up with that name from??? SS Archives???

But nooooooooooooo...You are not a nazi! Not at all!

By the way...I knew you were going to be a coward and avoid answering back to what you zionists did to the US and how you fucked it and still fuck it.

#30     Mar 5, 2008