Another tough cop beats up a guy in handcuffs for asking to piss

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Sep 6, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Sooooo happy these guys are keeping us safe.

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=81641069" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

2. Such white on white crime is unacceptable.

We need to save our energies for the muzzie terrorists, rather than fight eachother.

God bless Israel and USA in the war on terror.

3. wolfpack

wolfpack

4. pspr

pspr

No pissing in my jurisdiction!

Seriously, any cop who does that should be fired and sued. Besides he's an idiot for doing that knowing there is a cameral in the car.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, he should be fired if for no other reason, then he is a goddamn idiot. You would have to be either insane, or completely retarded to think you are going to get away with that right infront of a video camera. Either way is that really the kind of person you want running around in the streets with a gun and a badge?

6. Obama should resign.

. :D .

7. Max E.

Max E.

Immediately.

8. If the guy who was beaten is a liberal, I see nothing wrong with it.

9. Eight

Eight

maybe.... I lived in a town where the cops were the dominant criminal element. It really was a peaceful place, everybody was scared of the police!!

There were so many funny stories... one guy told me he was driving with a big bag of weed in his car. The PD guys pulled him over, took his car apart, took the weed to their car... they sat in their PD car for a little while then they drove off and left it up to him to put his car interior all back in place... no charges were filed so really, I'd like that a lot better than getting rolled up by some Boy Scouts and taken off to jail, court, lawyers, bail bonds guy, etc...

10. wildchild

wildchild

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4WJ_5OtyfDo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#10     Sep 7, 2011