Another swing journal by Margo

Discussion in 'Journals' started by margo_trader, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Do you think this is bullish or bearish? Compare it something like IBM....QLGC. Another monthly.

#21     Jun 20, 2003
  2. Unfortunately for the male members of EliteTrader, Margo is my ole' lady and she doesn't frequent the board. She does, however, trade when she's not doing the nurse thing and I admit she stomps my ass from time to time. And, she's a hottie.....here, she's about 3 sheets to the wind in La Paz, Mexico. No, I'm not telling ya'll where we live :)

• pic.gif
      File size:
      30.3 KB
      Views:
    #22     Jun 20, 2003
  3. Gotta keep a few miners on the radar....

• kgc.gif
      File size:
      35.4 KB
      Views:
    #23     Jun 20, 2003
  4. why'd you have to tell us??

... hey, I think I bumped into her in Ensenada, MX over at Hussongs --- yeah, I'm sure it was her. She was (is) a hottie!:D

As far as NUFO -- looks bearish to me. High volume decline followed by very weak volume sideways action. In other words, fade the logical conclusion... and go long!

Rock on.

dog

#24     Jun 20, 2003
  5. Another miner.....B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

• bgo.gif
      File size:
      38 KB
      Views:
    #25     Jun 20, 2003
  6. Sheeesh.....I finally met someone who thinks along the same lines as me. Whew...nice to know I'm not alone.

Happy Trading

#26     Jun 20, 2003
  7. Another miner and the last chart for now....weekly chart.

In no way am I saying to trade these (I will).......just showing the new folks who struggle to find ideas how simple it really is. It just requires a TON of work and countless hours looking at chart after chart after chart. You gotta think of this nonsense as therapy. There is no easy way (not one that I know of anyway).

#27     Jun 20, 2003
  8. Broads rock......60 minute chart / daytrade setup.

#28     Jul 1, 2003
  9. Anudder low risk daytrade setup.....60 minute chart. Looks like a 5000 lb pig climbing a slippery rope.

• brl.gif
      File size:
      26.3 KB
      Views:
    #29     Jul 1, 2003
  10. And another....60 minute /daytrade setup. 1st short spot @ $79.50....take the ass whuppin' on a move over $80.00. 2nd short spot @ the shoulder highs.....around $83.50.

• ctx.gif
      File size:
      23.9 KB
      Views:
    #30     Jul 1, 2003