Another Sunday Evening Another Lock Limit Down

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SunTrader, Mar 22, 2020.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

2. S2007S

S2007S

Indeed.....

Where are all those bulls?

Remember all those saying it's an election year and all stocks rally on election year...right?

Fools!!!!!

S$p will collapse right below 2000!!!

trader99 likes this.
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

I wonder if Dozu will come through on his personal guarantees for anyone foolish enough to follow his advice.

trader99 likes this.
  4. noddyboy

noddyboy

But you are not short. You already covered. So....

5. trader99

trader99

I just trade intraday though I spend a fair amount of time studying daily/weekly/monthly charts. But I don't trade off of longer term charts. I like to compound my capital daily.

I wonder what will happen to the F.I.R.E. movement people who retired early(some as early as in their 20s and 30s) and now their portfolio down maybe 30%-50%. Been out of the workforce for 5-10yrs. Hard to get back in.

Then there are bozos like @dozu888

Sure. A new bull market will come as they always do. I'm not a permabear or a permabull. Just trade what's in front of me.

We just don't know when. I rather compound my capital daytrading. When there are really solid evidence of a new bull market, then time to dump in a lot of capital and ride the next supercycle for 10-30x.

TooEffingOld likes this.
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

bozu

trader99 likes this.
  7. jghall00

jghall00

Everyone waiting on the bailout. I anticipate a nice, if brief bounce, then more drops. Can't wait to see what happens when job numbers come out. Ditching my short-term puts and rolling out to longer terms. Dropping IV is messing with my profits.

8. Turveyd

Turveyd

3rd Black Monday in a row, Dow 12,000 off it's highs in 4weeks ??

From a bad flu!! This is getting beyond and joke and too crazy.

qlai likes this.
  9. trader99

trader99

Futures limit down again. Market trades like a penny stock now.

10. Green tomorrow after package deal is signed....mark on it

#10     Mar 22, 2020