Another Suggestion Baron

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by rtharp, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Hey Baron

when you click on a user name you get some info about the poster.

There are 3 links under user name

Click to email...

Send a PM

Add to buddy list

How about an additional link?

Add to my ignore list.

Cleans up some threads nicely once this is done and makes the ignore feature so much easier.

Robert

2. Mike777

Mike777

Happy birthday.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

No problem. It's done. Thanks for the suggestion.

4. Happy birthday. :D

5. As a birthday present, I won't put you on ignore, Robert. (Happy Birthday!)

6. nice.

Makes the boards much better and that feature will now be used more often.

Robert

7. cartm

cartm

The ignore button is a great suggestion. I have a few. How about RT chat room thats mic enabled, there are a few sites out there now doing this , I think its pretty cool, sometimes I dont feel like typing and would rather talk, I already do this with a few traders individually, why couldnt it be done in a room?

Also, how about a classifieds section, I know there is self employment, but a small fee to post jobs wanted or needed seems like a good idea, there is a pool here of around a few thousand, I think it could be useful. Also, how about something like rq has with a gateway, where u just post charts, and share ideas, say, if someone asked me about esignal advanced chart, I would post it in the gallery, with a collection of charts in the gallery I think this could be useful.

And I think there should be a limit to how many screen names people use, 2 or 3 should be enough. I feel like there are a lot of people out there who just keep creating new screennames, and its not constructive. Out of all these I like the rt mic room the best, is this possible or easy to do? Thanks

8. wild

wild

9. cartm

cartm

Wild,
    There a few apps out there that can do this thanks for the link, but what I am suggesting is an integration of this into ET.

10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That's the problem. If I'm not mistaken, PalTalk is a hosted application, which pretty much rules out the possibility of integrating it into the structure of the site. Are there other voice enabled chat programs out there that are any good?

#10     Jul 12, 2002