Another shining example of hate talk radio...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 23, 2009.

1. Optional just admit you get a positive surge of emotion when you create negative emotions in people.

#11     May 23, 2009
  2. Why don't you just send me another PM?

Those have been so effective...

#13     May 23, 2009
  3. Ok, Mark Levin is a nutcase. Every show he screams, calls people idiots, cuts them off, etc. I am surprised people listen to him (some do for entertainment).

#14     May 23, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Levin's little rants are offputting. Michael Savage is one continuous living rant, I can't figure out where he's coming from most of the time and I never give him more than about ten seconds of my time anymore... Limbaugh seems to equate constitutional freedoms with cigar smoking and SUV's..

The liberals are worse though. They can't get an audience and keep it because they are such petty little assholes.. I heard that stupid Monica Crowley crowing about how Cheney is obsessed with defending himself in regard to the torture issues.. first the left threatens to jail the guy then they call him obsessed for defending himself...

Soooo.. when are these trials of Bush Cheney Scheduled to start??? And what set of laws are going to be used, because the American ones won't get a conviction. LOL

All the op can do is this repetitive motion posting thing which amounts to just continuous accusations, which is what the left does. They don't have to ever prove anything, by the time it's time for proof, they can just go on to the next accusation...

I recommend that everybody not feed the trolls here, just, when you find one, recommend that everybody simply put them on ignore and get on with their lives, you will be performing a service to the people new to these forums..

I'm not going to do that because I love calling them pieces of shit after showing up their lack of brain power but hey, that's just me and I have time here...

#15     May 23, 2009
  5. Weren't you one of the klannish who made a public display of claiming to put me on ignore?

Oh wait, that could be another of the Goobers, I lose track there are so many around here...

LOL!!!

#16     May 23, 2009
  6. dsq

dsq

how can any intelligent person listen to talk radio...even if you are a right wing nut doesnt the format seem like the same msg on a never ending,repeating loop?I mean if you are a right wing person isnt talk radio just preaching to the choir?Kind of like listening to a britney spears song non-stop for 25yrs straight.
    And all those ads and the horrible fidelity of a.m. radio...yuch!Almost a sbad as water boarding.

#17     May 24, 2009
  7. Cutten

Cutten

Radio is even less relevant than television and print media nowadays.

#18     May 24, 2009
  8. Disagree.

Rush did affect the dems primary. He had his dittoheads go out vote for the candidate opposite the last winner, u don't remember any of that?

He was hoping to have the dems go into convention with no clear winner.

#19     May 24, 2009
  9. maxpi

maxpi

There you go, accusing a nice guy like me of being a goober.. actually, goobers like me are going to be selling food to all the sophisticated city dwellers for high prices in a year or two while you guys will be blaming Bush for it... follow the money, it leads to the people with brains..... :D

#20     May 24, 2009