another right wing terror group?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 14, 2011.

1. another right wing terror group?

'Sovereign Citizens' Arrested In Alaska For Alleged Plot To Kill Police, Federal Judge
    Cox says in a YouTube video that he'd "kill for liberty" and launches into conspiracy theories about the federal government and the existence of the IRS.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsme...ot_to_kill_police_federal_judge.php?ref=fpblg

"Our government does not operate under the rule of law. They operate under the rule of force," Cox says in the YouTube video. "It's not the rule of law it's the threat of force. You know how the Oxford English Dictionary defines terrorism? Government through intimidation. That is profound. My deepest fear is that our government is not going to hear us until we speak to them in their language, which is force. (APPLAUSE) That doesn't necessarily mean violence. Don't get me wrong, I am not against violence. I'm not against spilling blood for freedom. I'm not against-- I will kill for liberty. Everyone asks will you die for liberty. That's not really the right question to ask. The right question to ask is will you kill for liberty. Because if you would kill for liberty, it assumes you will die for liberty."

Coleman Barney was also a member of the Second Amendment Task Force, and apparently appeared at the Second Amendment March in April, 2010, dressed in colonial costume and touting an AK-47. Picture here, via the News-Miner.