another right wing bible thumper bites the dust.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Oct 14, 2006.

1. repbublicans have no monopoly on being a queer.........barney fag, rosie, janet, ellen, hill, hill's friends, honorary lesbian ann richards, ............fact...........democrat party platform is primarily, queer marriage and baby killing........satan loves it.....it is the Godless party......a Christian cannot be a democrat and be safe from Hell.......they made a conscious decision to remain in a party that is the devils advocate as they have SIN as their platform....sad but true........

#11     Oct 14, 2006
  2. What about sins like Thou Shalt Not Kill? The West kills more people in 2nd and 3rd world countries .

Naw, let's ramp up the profitable military industry machine and go and KICK SOME ASS!!

#12     Oct 14, 2006
  3. What about sins like Thou Shalt Not Kill? The West kills more people in 2nd and 3rd world countries .

Naw, let's ramp up the profitable military industry machine and go and KICK SOME ASS!!

god smiles whenever one of our soldiers kills someone. he loves that.

#13     Oct 14, 2006
  4. you are one twisted example of a religious wacko. keep it up though. the more people like you speak the more thinking people become repulsed.

#14     Oct 14, 2006
  5. You don't need to parse it.

Others' sympathies are with the woman, while yours is clearly with the man. In your twisted logic, the wrongs were not committed by the pedophiles or the adulterers but by those who criticize them. It tells us much about the kind of moral standard you and your party holds.

#15     Oct 14, 2006
  6. Artie21

Artie21

They have been dicking the public in the ass since 2000, why should it be any surprise that they like to get thier rocks off that way? Male, female, doesn't matter.

Wait for the bestiality scandal to rock the Republicans!

#16     Oct 15, 2006
  7. how can you intentionally and willingly belong to a group of people with the platform that says "baby killing and queer marriage is okay".........sin is sin.......black and white.......democrat party is party of satan doing his will 24/7........america is killer? ridiculous.....kill them there or they kill us here.......move over there with them and see how long your head stays on your shoulders.........

#17     Oct 15, 2006
  8. pattersb

pattersb Guest

are you that big of an idiot? really, are you?

there are no sympathies being expressed here, just derision accompanied by gleeful cackling from political opportunists.
    If you take a second to pull your head from your ass, you'll realize that to "express sympathies" for one over the other at this point would be assuming guilt before a trial in front of their peers. If I had total control over my cynicism, I would have first suggested this is a trategy because small children will be dragged through it also.

My point, albeit, very poorly made is, Sara Evans was first marketed as a good christian, pure, god-fearning, down home country girl. For some reason, I made note that her last video belies that image, perhaps because I wanted to believe she was that image. All anyone knows for sure is this is going to be an embarrassing, nasty divorce between two people that most likely deserved each other , and one that will slime everyone including the public if the press insists on reporting it with abandon and if political opportunists insist on exploiting its ridiculous qualities.

I'll start listing Democrats caught in lurid sex scandals, oh that's right its impossible because Democrats don't hold their own to any levels of decency. Let's take this Stubbs episode as an example ... Consider the underlying theme of these threads ...

In your twisted logic, the wrongs were not committed by the pedophile or the adulterers

over-and-out, time spent with you is time wasted. yes, you are that big of an idiot.

#18     Oct 15, 2006
  9. In other words, it was the woman's and the Democrats' fault. How typically Republican!

#19     Oct 15, 2006
  10. #20     Oct 15, 2006