another republican scumbag bigot calls presidential candidate "uppity"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Oct 18, 2008.

1. This speaks for itself:

Georgia GOP congressman calls Obamas `uppity'
    Asked to clarify whether he intended to use the word, he said, "Yeah, uppity."

In a statement Friday, Westmoreland - a white man who was born in 1950 and raised in the segregated South - said he didn't know that "uppity" was commonly used as a derogatory term for blacks seeking equal treatment.
    I don't know whether it's true that Palin called Barack Obama a sambo, but the more I find out about her, the more I despise her and all she stands for. Of course the rethugs are shrieking with outrage that anyone would dare suggest such a thing, mere days after they were smirkingly passing emails to each other joking that Obama would pick Sylvester Stallone as his running mate - "Rambo and Sambo".

This is shaping up to be the dirtiest rethug campaign ever, something that will make the Summer of the Swift Boats look like a Methodist covered-dish supper. Only this time the swift boaters are the rethug nominees themselves, who set the tone at the convention when Palin - and a never-ending stream of pasty white millionaire men - got up to sneer at and denounce Barack Obama's career as community service, helping the poor and disenfranchised of Chicago's South Side with job training programs, college tutoring programs and tenants' rights organizations, at a time when Palin was entering beauty contests and John McCain was cheating on his first wife and lining his pockets in the Keating Five scandal, part of the S&L collapse whose fallout cost the US taxpayer $160 billion ($270 billion in today's money).

The 'thugs are going for broke. They have no new ideas, nothing but a record of failure, incompetence, corruption and criminality. So their whole campaign is focused on destroying the opposition. They haven't given a minute's thought to how they would govern if elected; nuance is for elitists and pussies.

If their reckless and destructive campaign wins, it's curtains for this country. We can't allow this to happen! We must bury the bastards in a landslide!