another republican meme discredited: "job-killing regulations."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 18, 2012.

1. Ah, the full of shit retort. Thanks for all the thought involved.

Now, you can say - 'you're not worth the effort of thought" and say something with a female body part, or gay, or maybe even rectum or anal. Or do you just save that for your buddy the male nurse?

#21     May 18, 2012
  2. Bravo, a well put together point. Thank you. And, I agree with you, we certainly need to stop all the useless regulations.

Maybe you can hold a mentoring group for pspr and lucrum and the kids.

#22     May 18, 2012
  3. Indy. . . i think he means '' none'' the less.:).

#23     May 18, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I use it when it fits. As it does with you.

#24     May 18, 2012
  5. I know, I was going to give him a pass since he caught me with a typo, trying to show I'm the better man. But, I guess he's stymied when he can't use a female body part, an anus, or a 5th grade cuss word in his initial sentences. Come on lucrum, dig deep, you can do it.

I know I'm probably baiting him now, I'll try to stop, but this can be fun, and so easy. You get what I mean Spiker?

#25     May 18, 2012
  6. Another two sentences, with no more than 4 letter words. How very cute.

I have to stop, starting to sound like I'm bullying you. Not my intention.

#26     May 18, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

More examples of those "Money saving" regulations in California....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w-ZdY9BLbgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27     May 18, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And this is any better? really?

Don't stop on my account.

#28     May 18, 2012
  9. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Max E. Pad:

Indeed, guys like Free Thinker who start threads stating that regulations save businesses money are incredibly childish, and it makes it blatantly obvious that he has never run a business in his life.....

Try telling a person who runs a business in California that the regulators are saving him money....."
    ---------------------------------------------------------

someone had to quote the one who calls himself a tampon. i usually dont respond to dumassed juveniles like him since i flushed him down the toilet and put him on ignore but on the off chance i can make it simple enough that he can understand it will respond.

yes, i have run several business. one was one of the most regulated businesses in the us. we were subject to monthly unannounced spot checks. it is annoying and it gets your attention when they fine you but there is a tradeoff. in exchange for following the regulations the government gives you immunity from employee lawsuites. if you comply with the workers compensation regulations the employee cant sue your company. they are required to accept whatever the state statues set as limits. an employee death benifit through workers com is not that generous.
    contrast that with running a business without workers comp and having an employee killed. you are then open to whatever a jury decides. an employee death without workers comp could cost you millions.
    so yes, some regulations save business money.

#29     May 18, 2012
  10. I left California years ago, due to the tax situation. And, I agree that other than Silicon Valley, where CA made $2billion today from Facebook revenues, not many reasons to be in business there.

Are you in CA?

#30     May 18, 2012