Another reason why ron paul is an idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Get to know your candidates views on the issues or don't vote. This is how obama got elected.

#21     Jan 8, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He is an expat who moves between Thailand and...the Phillipines.

We all know there is no legitimate business or recreational reason to visit the Phillipines. Take one guess what he is doing there.

Save your breath John. The guy probably doesn't even vote.

#22     Jan 8, 2012
  3. rew

rew

So you really believe that if the United States simply acts like a normal country the Bad Guys (TM) will willy nilly toss nukes all over the place.

To my knowledge Iran has not blown up a single embassy. Why would they want to?

Your entire opposition to Paul's foreign policy is based on raving paranoia. Ooh, what if Iran puts a giant screen into orbit that blocks out the sun, plunging us into eternal night? What if, what if... If you want to see an infantile attitude, look in the mirror.

It would be funny it it didn't result in such a grotesque waste of my tax dollars.

But you insist that the money must be spent. Okay, how big a tax increase will you agree to? Remember that the current system is "paid for" by borrowing an additional $1.6 trillion each year, much of it from foreigners. Do you think we can really keep adding that much to the debt each year? And if not, will you agree to a doubling of your income taxes? Because that's the kind of increase that will be needed to make a real cut in the deficit.

#23     Jan 8, 2012
  4. So according to you there is no commerce or tourism in Philippines and Thailand. You are one dumb pretender.

#24     Jan 9, 2012
  5. As others have pointed out this is one dumb ass post

#25     Jan 9, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

A lot of truth in than statement.

#26     Jan 9, 2012
  7. OK, I think you're wrong.

The US isn't the only party who could/would take action if a rogue Iran uses nukes. Besides, we really need to let the rest of the world settle their own squabbles. We should not nor can we afford to be policeman to the world.

If the oil supply were diminished due to hostile acts, prices would go up... AND PERHAPS WE'D FINALLY DEVELOP AN ENERGY POLICY!!

Not sure I'm down with Ron Paul on every point, but for the most part I agree with his non-interventionist foreign policies. I think America is making a HUGE mistake butting-in all over the world... and doing so for the wrong reasons.

#27     Jan 9, 2012
  8. You obviously don't understand how non-interventionist foreign policy works, nor how the US Constitution works.
    People who say 'I like Ron Paul, but his foreign policy is xxxxxx' don't seem to understand that you can't run a low tax, no destruction of privacy domestic economy without a non-interventionist foreign policy.

#28     Jan 9, 2012
  9. Mvector

Mvector

John - Veterans disagree with you! ;-)

Veterans, Active Duty Soldiers To March On White House For Ron Paul

Media ignores Paul’s service record and fact he has most donations from military

January 9, 2012

In a forthcoming event dubbed “Ron Paul Is The Choice Of The Troops”, thousands of veterans and active duty military personnel are expected to march on the White House in support of the Texas Congressman’s presidential bid.

The event, to be held on President’s Day, February 20th, is being organized by activist group Veterans for Ron Paul 2012, co-founded by Adam Kokesh, Iraq war veteran turned activist and talk show host.

In a press release, Kokesh announced that the march will progress from the Washington Monument to the White House, where those taking part will salute a “folded American flag [...] for as many seconds as troops have died under the Presidency of Barrack Obama.”

“The purpose of this event is to make it clear to the American people that Ron Paul is the choice of the troops and the candidate who will have the greatest support from those he would lead as commander-in-chief.” writes Kokesh.

“This is already evidence by the fact that Ron Paul has received more campaign contributions from active duty service members than all other presidential candidates combined, INCLUDING Barrack Obama.”

This statistic was once again confirmed last week with figures showing Paul has collected $95,567 from individuals who listed their occupation as one of the branches of the US military or US Department of Defense.

http://www.infowars.com/veterans-active-duty-soldiers-to-march-on-white-house-for-ron-paul/

#29     Jan 9, 2012