Another reason why ron paul is an idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Jan 7, 2012.

1. This ad is so scummy it belongs in the democrat playbook.

Another reason why I would never vote for ron paul.

Reuters) - Republican presidential hopeful Jon Huntsman and members of his family expressed outrage on Friday at an advertisement targeted at his adopted daughters by a group supporting rival Ron Paul.

An online ad authored by "NHLiberty4Paul" shows footage of Huntsman with daughters Gracie, who was adopted from China, and Asha, adopted from India, when they were infants.

"American values. Or Chinese," the ad asks to a soundtrack of Chinese music. It calls Huntsman "the Manchurian Candidate" and ends with an image of Huntsman dressed as China's former communist leader Mao Zedong, and the words "Vote Ron Paul."

2. rew

rew

The "Manchurian Candidate" ad was never a part of the Ron Paul official campaign. Ron Paul has no control over what some kid puts up on youtube. Neither he nor any member of his campaign staff has endorsed that ad, quite to the contrary, when it was brought to their attention they denounced it.

In fact we have no evidence that that video was even put up by a real Ron Paul supporter. Everybody has simply assumed that. It could have been put up by an anti-Paul guy who was trying to make Paul supporters look bad.

3. That ad was not from the Ron Paul campaign

4. Lornz

Lornz

5. Ron Paul has my apology, you are correct.

I still think he's an idiot considering his foreign policy stance but never the less, I was incorrect.

Thank you for clarifying.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

"I'm Ron Paul and I approved this ad." :)

Now that I've accepted the inevitable Obama reelection all of this has become quite entertaining. Years from now they'll lament at why the republicans destroyed one another after a little encouragement from the MSM. This is a perma-liberal country from here on.

The Reagan Rule: thou shalt not speak ill of a fellow republicans.

Hilarious, really. So much for democracy.

7. Oh, do you like the successful foreign policies of Bush and Obama better ?

8. War after war,spending nearly as much on defense yearly as all other countries combined,our brave soldiers coming home in boxes and with their limbs blown off is better in your opinion :confused:

9. Dang! I'm still trying to get over the fact John McCain has a black baby... :D

10. Only in an America this stupid is a Presidential candidate who wants leaders to follow the Constitution, considered an idiot.

#10     Jan 7, 2012