Another "Pro Lifer" kills...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jun 1, 2009.

1. 'just in case you missed my post in the thread that should take priority:

Ain't it somethin'.
    The community organizer/teleprompter boy found the time to issue a statement about the abortion doctor that was killed, and the lesbian, christina matthews and ogerman on pmsnbc practically dedicated their shows to it, but nary a word about the Soldier that was murdered on our own soil, by a Muslim.
    Ain't it somethin'...

#11     Jun 2, 2009
  2. You're absolutely right. It shows their priorities.

#12     Jun 2, 2009
  3. Everything you present as "fact" is highly debatable or just plain lies.

If what he did was so wonderful, you have to ask, out of the tens of thousands of abortionists in the country, why was he one of the very few to do these very late term abortions and partial birth abortions? Could it be that even among bottom feeders like the abortion industry, there exists some tinge of conscience and morality?

#13     Jun 2, 2009
  4. Did you know that a fetus whose skull never develops properly but whose brain develops normally can live for many years? Would you consider such a fetus 'viable'?

If so, you confirm what I always suspected. Anti-abortionists are among the cruelest people you will ever meet.

At least you admitted that your bias clouds your comments on this topic, which is more than can be said for most of the religiously informed anti-women crusaders on here.

#14     Jun 2, 2009
  5. The reference to sonograms is taken directly from the first website on this thread, cited above.

The reference to "babies" is proven by the use of medilexicon (http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=9072)
    or Merriam-Webster which defines "baby" as a "newborn."

The third point, that people are incorrectly referring to "babies" is proven by the post responded to which incorrectly refers to "babies."

There is nothing else in my post. Therefore nothing in there can be construed by any reasonable person as a "lie" or even a mistruth.

Therefore your statement that anything in my post is highly debateable or a lie is fiction and nonsensical.

Also perhaps the fear of being shot with a high powered rifle through the chest or head.

Whatever you say about Tiller, given that he had already been shot once by a pro-lifer, he displayed incredible courage in the face of death threats, attempted murder and his eventual murder.

#15     Jun 2, 2009
  6. The domestic Muslim shooter appears to be a one-off incident, while the death of Dr. Tillman appears to be similar to many other domestic terrorist incidents over recent years, including the recent attempted bombing of an abortion clinic.

#16     Jun 2, 2009
  7. yeah right, can you say 9/11?

#17     Jun 2, 2009
  8. That was a few years ago now, and wasn't just one murder. Meanwhile, The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms has logged 167 terrorist attacks against abortion clinics over the past 15 years.

#18     Jun 2, 2009
  9. Desperate, eh?

Why don't you ask the families of the 3000+ people that died on that day if it's been a few years now?

And there have been other incidents, but you carefully won't acknowledge those.

What a maroon, and a traitor.

#19     Jun 2, 2009
  10. I certainly don't condone shooting an abortionist or damaging an abortion clinic. To compare these acts by sincere if misguided individuals to acts of random terrorism directed at innocent civilians is obscene however.

#20     Jun 2, 2009