Another POS Muslim Terrorist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Dec 26, 2009.

#31     Dec 27, 2009
  2. "Christianity doesn't have a core"

Jesus Christ is the core.

You are really silly...

"America was not undergoing strong 'class warfare' in 2001 nor at anytime in the decade preceeding it"

Nonsense.

This is such an absurd comment, especially coming from a capitalist.

There clearly is class warfare...

Corporations are not about giving more benefits, power, compensation to the working class...unless they are forced to.

Proof?

Export of jobs to areas of the world where there are no labor unions, or any other means for the workers to fight for their rights...

#32     Dec 27, 2009
  3. I don't have a problem being "profiled" , statistically speaking, I'm more of a risk than a Caucasian grandma. Car insurances use it all the time to establish premiums. Why can't the Gov ?

I'd be more than willing to share some extra information with the gov, if it helps ALL of us stay safe.
    As I previously stated, I suffer twice from these terrorist attempt, as a law abiding Muslim who feel perfectly at ease & home in the US. I'd be more than willing to do my share. Let's face it, Cancer spreads by emulating "normal" cells...

1-I'm tired of these assholes hijacking my faith, & using it as an ideological cover for their criminal hateful enterprise

2- I'm tired of being associated with these less than Zeros just because I happen to be Muslim.

#33     Dec 27, 2009
  4. Umm, wouldn't a system that worked mean this jackass, along with the other jackass in the bathroom, weren't on the plane in the first place?

Hope and Change.

#34     Dec 27, 2009
  5. She needs to STOP eating western foods.....she is getting too much "junk in her trunk!" :eek:

#35     Dec 27, 2009
  6. jem

jem

Look at this commie agitator - telling me I went off on Islam - instead of answering this simple question.

I did not even give you my plan for fixing the problem.
    I asked you a simple question.

Would you strive to make the planes safer by deploying more scrutiny or do nothing? Instead of answering you made up crap.

#36     Dec 27, 2009
  7. jem

jem

its odd you could be so insightful in one spot and so hysterical in others.

Where did I say I call for more scrutiny. I did not say what I would do.

#37     Dec 27, 2009
  8. Would I put the cart before the horse?

No...

#38     Dec 27, 2009
  9. Read you own words:

"or is you suggestion to pretend they deserve no more airport scrutiny than my grandmother because people may discriminate against them."

What is it that you're implying here ?

I responded, as a Male Muslim, I deserve more scrutiny & I don't see it as discrimination. by focusing on statistically significant risk groups (to which I belong in this case), The line can move faster, for ALL of us.

#39     Dec 28, 2009
  10. Mav88

Mav88

The very nature of jesus and the reserrection were under hot debate at the council of nicea, less so since then. There is no single interpretation, at least since many sects have split from the catholic church.

the ages old struggle of employer versus employee is not class warfare.

Corporations employ tens of millions of americans, they generate enormous wealth and taxes, and over half of all americans have their retirements somehow tied to the fortunes of the stock market. Corporations basically are america, and they are people.

I think gates and ellison are people to be looked up to, there are many good examples of corporate leadership. Lay and company are the exception. They are people, good, bad, and ugly like all of us.

#40     Dec 28, 2009