Another PM received Admins may want to address

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lucrum, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Joe

Joe

I banned his account and blocked his IP. Thanks!

#11     Apr 29, 2011
  2. Agreed, I have that Trader28 nut that PMs me crap all the time, I just send them to Joe and he deletes the user. Simple :)

#12     Apr 29, 2011
  3. Joe

Joe

Feel free to PM me, or email me for a a slightly faster response time.

support@elitetrader.com

Thanks,
    Joe

#13     Apr 29, 2011
  4. Is elitetrader read by high profile people? Why is this person targetting elitetrader again and again. There are other big forums with 10 times more viewership. The PM sender will get 10 times more viewers in other big forums.

#14     Apr 29, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

Chuck Norris has beat up Bearice.

#15     Apr 29, 2011
  6. :D :p :D :eek:

#16     Apr 30, 2011
  7. You mean Chuck Norris's little sister did....Chuck would never waste him time on such a weak opponent as Beatrice :)

#17     Apr 30, 2011
  8. Why would someone just waste time engaging in such a destructive behavior? All these efforts for sending out PMs, posting notes, be banned, registering and doing it again. Over and over again.

For absolutely no gain.

Nobody gives a rat's arse what his agenda is.

He will grow up. Hopefully.

#18     Apr 30, 2011
  9. This kid is at it again. Sent in PM. Received 05-02-11 02:59 PM.

= = = = = =

semispace

Need your help
    I am Mr.David Mark. an Auditor of a BANK OF THE NORTH
    INTERNATIONAL,ABUJA (FCT). I have the courage to Crave indulgence for this important business believing that you will never let me down either now or in the future. Some
    years ago, an American Mining consultant/ contractor with the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, made a numbered time (fixed)deposit for twelve calendar months, valued
    $12M.USD (TWELVE MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account. On maturity, The bank sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, The bank sent another reminder and finally his contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation wrote to inform the bank
    that he died without MAKING A WILL, and all attempts

.... blah blah blah...

#19     May 2, 2011
  10. Joe

Joe

I took care of him.

Thanks,
    Joe

#20     May 2, 2011