Another Pervert Republican Exposed...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 29, 2006.

1. You have me confused with mahram. Hitting the 16-year-old scotch again?

16 is just too young- Male, or female.

#41     Sep 30, 2006
  2. So you card all your teenage Russian sluts?

LOL...

#42     Sep 30, 2006
  3. Picking fights on the internet is a LoZZZzzzzzzzer's mission.

:D

#43     Sep 30, 2006
  4. Irrelevant. Many of these sickos have been arrested for "solicitation" of a minor. This IM excerpt amounts to just that:

http://abcnews.go.com/images/WNT/02-02-03b.pdf

I hope this phuck offs himself, post-haste.

#44     Sep 30, 2006
  5. Avoidance of certain truths and denial seem to be your mission...

#45     Oct 1, 2006
  6. Both Davidson and the Lord Rees-Mogg have been investors with LOM of Bermuda that has attracted attention from the SEC for huge penny stock frauds.In fact it is now clear that Charles Schwab as well as lessor known brokers and market makers such as vFinance in Florida aided them by providing for accounts to dump and manipulate huge amounts of U.S. penny STOCKS FROM, AT THE EXPENSE OF DEFRAUDING U.S.RETAIL PURCHASERS.

Poli

vFinance is the company of Tim Mahoney (D) who was the opponent of Foley. Try as you might you can't out-sleaze the Dems.

#46     Oct 1, 2006
  7. Pedophile? Unless there was some contact between him and the boy all he is guilty of is poor judgement and being a perv trolling the net for young boys. Should he be given the boot? Of course! What I was trying to point out is that regarding issues like this there is little difference between Dems and Repubs. Both parties will do there best to exploit the situation for political gain while issues of substance go unattended. Both would makes excuses why the situation went without notice for so long. And of course, both would demand another fucking useless investigation to "geat all the facts". Bottom line is I couldn't give a rats ass about some nitwit jerking off while e-mailing some gay punk kid. What I want to know is what the fuck these morons in congress are going to do about this mess in Iraq, a national debt that continues to spiral out of control, a Social Security program that is still broke, a Medicare/Medicad program that will bankrupt this country within 20 years, a public education program that is a disgrace, an immagration issue that is out of control, entire generations of young blacks being written off as lost causes while their own leaders do nothing but race bait and white leaders do nothing but throw money at the problem, and about a thousand other things considerably more important than a politician looking for a place to dip his wick. Both parties have enough pervs to go around. So what!

#47     Oct 1, 2006
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Its still illegal. The simple act of engaging in sexually explict conversations online with a minor is a felony and can get you several years in prison. It does not have to go any further than the message exchange.

Brandon

#48     Oct 1, 2006
  9. Pabst, man.... I can't believe your defending this scum bag bastard.

#49     Oct 1, 2006
  10. You get what you vote for. For six years American voters have chosen to ignore all issues of substance and to focus on "value" issues. So deficit spending, record expansion of federal government, dismantleing of the constitution, have all been deemed irrelevant issues for the electorate. That's why the sex scandal has become important - that's the last leg that the Christian conservative voters have been standing on to support the Republicans and Bush. When this leg breaks, the whole house comes crashing down.

#50     Oct 1, 2006