Another Pervert Republican Exposed...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 29, 2006.

1. I mostly agree. Though opinions are better recieved when considerably phrased, imo.

#21     Sep 29, 2006
  2. You'd be surprised that if he was really trying to demonize the whole party (which I don't agree), he may even have a leg to stand on:
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/09/29/national/w123452D40.DTL&type=politics
    "Alexander said the boy notified a staffer in his office about the e-mails. The congressman said he learned of it from a reporter 10 or 11 months ago and promptly called the boy's parents."

So the question is, when did the House leadeship know about this? Why did they not do anything for at least 10 months? Would he continue to be the chair of the caucus for exploited children if not for the reporters who broke the story today? Was there a coverup?

#22     Sep 29, 2006
  3. And the beat goes on, no pun intended. The Dems pile on over what they would defend if it was one of their own, and the Repubs wait in the wings for the next opportunity to return the favor. Meanwhile the country goes to hell while the school boys and girls fight it out. What a pathetic excuse for a government we have.

#23     Sep 29, 2006
  4. Dems "would defend" a pedophile? Did you watch too much Fox?

#24     Sep 29, 2006
  5. Well after reading that article posted on the previous page, my preliminary thoughts are that this guy is certainly one sick bastard. May he fry.

It also seems that james b 3rd was right and that the republicans in the house of reps were aware of this for some time and obviously did nothing till the pan was actually on the fire.

That's also reprehensible.

#25     Sep 29, 2006
  6. bsmeter

bsmeter

Hey what's that shit stink?!!!

Oh wait! It's Repubuli-fucking-con moral values!!! ROTFLMAO!!

The same moral values that are fucking up the world we live in.

#26     Sep 30, 2006
  7. #27     Sep 30, 2006
  8. I have concluded that Foley's suffers from a severe mental illness. He is also a hypocrite, of course. People actually voted for this guy?
    We get these Republicans here in Australia. They come over here to make sure their little puppet the Prime Minister of Australia doesn't step out of line. One of them got caught trawling for male prostitutes in Kings Cross. Apparently he was a big pro-family supporter of Bush in 2000.
    If Republicans are homosexual why don't they just admit it?
    Why hide behind some John Wayne 'macho' act?

#28     Sep 30, 2006
  9. I am not going to argue that Foley needs help.

However, if he was text messaging a teenage Russian slut rather than a 16 year old boy.....would you still think he was a SICK bastard?

#29     Sep 30, 2006
  10. Yes, it does look like he "let down his family."

The icky excerpts

Following are excerpts of Internet exchanges allegedly sent between Rep. Mark Foley (R-Fla.) — Maf54 — and teenage boys. Copies of the messages were obtained by ABC News. Some of the instant messages were too graphic to reprint. The teens' screen names are being withheld.

XXXX: ugh tomorrow i have the first day of lacrosse practice
    Maf54: love to watch that
    Maf54: those great legs running

XXXX: my last gf [girlfriend] and i broke up a few weeks ago
    Maf54: good so your getting horny

XXXX: brb [be right back] ...my mom is yelling
    Maf54: ok
    XXXX: back
    Maf54: cool hope she didnt see anything

XXXX: ya slow things down a little im still young...like under 18 dont want to do anything illegal...im not 18 till feb 23
    Maf54: i know..
    Maf54: nothing will happen
    Maf54: just dreaming

At least they aren't a threat to the women. I'd bring in the children and animals though. :p That sicko Rove never looked right to me.

#30     Sep 30, 2006