Another Pervert Republican Exposed...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Gerry Studds.

#111     Oct 8, 2006
  2. traderob

traderob

ZZZZ
    Did you post this because it is evidence that Foley is not a pedophile, this guy was 5 years over the age of consent.

#112     Oct 8, 2006
  3. No. It shows the pattern.

A pedophile need not engage in a sex act to be a pedophile. What we are seeing is that Foley began recruiting children, holding off the physical consumation until maybe after the age of consent.

Foley is attracted to children, obviously, which is what makes him a pedophile. My guess is that if he doesn't act on the impulse with children, it is not because he doesn't want to, but for fear of consequences if caught.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000.

pedophile

SYLLABICATION: ped·o·phile
    PRONUNCIATION: pd-fl, pd-
    NOUN: An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.
    OTHER FORMS: pedo·philic (-flk) —ADJECTIVE

Does it make him a non pervert because he only begins the romance when they are children (no actual sex, perhaps only cyber sex or phone sex), rather than when they are at an age of consent?

What would Woody Allen say?

#113     Oct 8, 2006
  4. I have been amazed in the past how many pictures of obviously underage girls have been posted by ET Klannish types, when most beautiful woman threads are started...

Gay or straight, pedophilia is attraction to children, male and female.

#114     Oct 8, 2006
  5. traderob

traderob

Ok, I don't live in the states so don't know all the details. So this man he began sex with at age 21, he first started enticing when he was 15 or younger?
    Just to clarify, you feel Woody Allen is a pedophile too?

#115     Oct 9, 2006
  6. By the definition provided above, yes, probably he is.

#116     Oct 9, 2006