Another paranoid Obamanoid psycho bitch republican...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Here you go dummy.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2009/03/red-alert-acorn-and-obama-youth-corps.html

There is even a provision in the bill for uniforms

Mandatory Education Camps: Section 6104 of the bill, entitled “Duties,” states that a commission will be set up to investigate whether "a workable, fair, and reasonable mandatory service requirement for all able young people could be developed, and how such a requirement could be implemented in a manner that would strengthen the social fabric of the Nation and overcome civic challenges by bringing together people from diverse economic, ethnic, and educational backgrounds.”

Mandatory Secondary School Education: Section 120 of the bill also discusses the “Youth Engagement Zone Program” and states that “service learning” will be "a mandatory part of the curriculum in all of the secondary schools served by the local educational agency."

#11     Apr 7, 2009
  2. I guess you've never noticed the "drum" that AAA continues to beat senselessly with each and every post, rationalizing his voting for one of the most unpopular Presidents in a generation, not once, but twice and defending him each and every step of the way in this Forum over the last several years . . . I guess you weren't around about 5 years ago when he and Maverick74 were part of the Karl Rove "spin" club. :D

Why would anyone take such a poster seriously? It's just the same old "drum-beat" day after day. Blah, blah, blah...

If "AAA" actually believes that Obama will be "nationalizing" the Defense industry . . . then he has really lost his mind.

Oh, and for what it's worth, he didn't answer MY question either.

My guess is that he's merely a "prop" poster on ET.
    We seem to have a lot of those lately, or have you not noticed???

#12     Apr 7, 2009
  3. WesSeid

WesSeid

There's a difference between "conservative" and "neo-conservative."

And just because she has an "R" next to her name doesn't mean she's a neo-con.

#13     Apr 7, 2009

4. Ah yes..............the Obama Hitler Jugen.

#14     Apr 7, 2009
  5. NKNY

NKNY

I'm with you, all they do is attack because they can't obviously defend little Hitlers youth bots...

Look at the future of our great nation. This is crazy....listen to the whole thing when they talk about the health care plan.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME....... this is why 31 states have declared or are declaring sovereignty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY

how can anyone defend this ... are you people so brainwashed.... its not about left or right, its about the constitution. No one can defend this and thats why the bomabots are quick to attack.

EDIT: What happened to a simple pledge allegiance to the flag like we used to do when we grew up. OHHHH god FORBID (am I allowed to say GOD)we as Americans have our kids pledge allegiance to our flag...NOOOO it might offend someone.... But its ok to have our kids Pledge thier allegiance to a MAN who thinks he's god.... ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME. This is so unconstitutional it isn't even funny.

#15     Apr 7, 2009
  6. NKNY

NKNY

Finally, someone able to use logic..... Its like a breath of fresh air.

#16     Apr 7, 2009
  7. NKNY

NKNY

And for those who haven't seen this because you've been too busy watching CNN or FOX...Thats right, FOX is the same CRAP.... Snap out that left right paradigm they have brainwashed us in.... ITS THE SAME!!!!!!! Keep us divided and fighting over what Bush did, Rush said, the First lady wore... While they put everything in place.

Somebody please tell me, WHAT THE HECK IS HE TALKING ABOUT. What does he mean...just as strong and well funded as our military.

There is a reason only the states legislators/Governors can call up the national guard...., to prevent a fed gov take over, to prevent a dictatorship.

And this guy wants an army of Obamabots walking around just as powerful as the military that answer directly to HIM. And there are people who are still sitting around thinking.... Oh, this cant really be happening, you guys are crazy. There was nothing about it on the TV....

AM I LIVING IN THE GOD DAM TWILITE ZONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

#17     Apr 7, 2009
  8. I'm confused what it is that you disagree with me on. I have criticized Bush plenty. No, I don't think he planned 9/11 or invaded iraq to steal their oil, but I have criticized him and his administration repeatedly. Also, I agree with you re inheritance tax and Campean and Ramos. Of course, the only reason they needed a commutation was the fact that his thug prosecutor Johnny sutton railroaded them on trumped up charges.

#18     Apr 8, 2009
  9. NKNY

NKNY

Ok guys, We, americans dont know this because it was not on TV and if its not on TV we cant think.

Do we really think we went over there and spent BILLIONS and plan to stay forever to save the people. Our government doesn't care about its own starving, homeless poverty stricken people. Thats not how the system works.

We didnt invade Iraq to free the people, to get a tyrant, for world peace.... lord knows we have plenty tyrant friends around the world. We didnt invade Iraq for human rights.... No

We invaded Iraq because Saddam started selling oil in Euros. Oil can be bought from OPEC only if you have dollars.We needed to support dollar imperialism. You see if we didnt, and this caught on, then we would have to change dollars to euros and then buy oil.

Why does that matter you ask. BECAUSE WE CANT PRINT EUROS.

But we as Americans didn't hear about that on TV or read about it in our papers so we have no idea. We really need to start getting our news from Alternative media. Well, at least until internet 2 comes about. Then we're screwed again.

#19     Apr 8, 2009
  10. What do you make of the treausy's refusal to take tarp money back from the bank??

I wonder if it's because the gov't wants to control the banks. Hmmm.

#20     Apr 8, 2009