Another Obama indoctrinator

Discussion in 'Politics' started by madmax98, Nov 7, 2008.

1. If I were that little girls mother or father for that matter, I'd slap the shit out of that cunt, then I'd piss on her face.

You can believe what you want but when you put a little girl on the spot like that and attempt to make her feel bad about her own family....

She is so lucky thats not my kid.

2. Let alone spreading false BS, it got to me when she said "your father will have to stay in the military for 100 years" the bitch might not know that the military is voluntary, for now at least!!!

3. TGregg

TGregg

If you watch to the end of the video, the loser libtard thinks she was fair and balanced.

The superintendent of schools in Cumberland County, North Carolina in the school system posted a video as well:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9ta9XKQXgE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9ta9XKQXgE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. Let alone spreading false BS, it got to me when she said "your father will have to stay in the military for 100 years" the bitch might not know that the military is voluntary, for now at least!!!

5. This is pretty compelling evidence why throwing more money at government schools will do little to improve education. Many teachers are just like this one, more interested in indoctrination than teaching. What student could honestly expect a fair shake from this semi-literate teacher if they had presented a compelling case against Obama?

On the other hand, perhaps this is good training to prepare these kids for what they will encounter at college.

6. Yeah, sure you would. Bullies are the biggest cowards I know.

Real men don't act that way. Then again, this is ET.

7. I hope you never have kids, you soft delicate flower you.