Another nice dose of rejection

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Oct 2, 2009.

1. On another note, I find the floor trader that CNBC interviewed from the trading floor in Chicago to make the same ridiculously ignorant assumption that GOP Chairman Michael Steele made earlier in the week about . . .

"We really should be focusing on job creation right here, right now . . . instead of 7 years from now."

Anyone that knows anything about the Olympics and the planning and infrastructure build-out that goes along with it knows FULL WELL that job creation starts immediately, and not 7 years from now.

I guess these Michael Steele idiots must think that the Olympic venue and villiage gets built overnight.

Boehner, Beck, Steele and this idiot from the trading floor have $hit for brains.

How typical.

:D

#11     Oct 2, 2009
  2. Publicity. He's still campaigning.

Pathological narcissists never pass up an opportunity to say, "It's ME... ME, ME, ME... IT'S ALL ABOUT ME"..

#12     Oct 2, 2009
  3. nitro

nitro

I live in Chicago and it is my home town. Even though I am dissapointed, a part of me, the logical practical side, realizes that RDJ needs the Olympics about 100x more than Chicago does, and therefore, it is some consolation.

#13     Oct 2, 2009
  4. I guess corruption is not an olympic sport yet.

--- Neal Boortz

#14     Oct 2, 2009
  5. You obviously have no clue when it comes to the IOC.

#15     Oct 2, 2009
  6. Hey Gnome, given that you are one of ET's biggest narcissists, I can only imagine that you would know what one looks like, or maybe not?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=160992

:)

#16     Oct 2, 2009
  7. Obama naive to corruption? LOL.

#17     Oct 2, 2009
  8. TGregg

TGregg

ROFLMAO! Yeah, that's the ticket. Obama from Chicago, big supporter of ACORN - completely naive about corruption!

I bet Nigerians make a lot of money by emailing liberals.

#18     Oct 2, 2009
  9. Its too bad the Obamas couldn't bring Barry's old friend and political fundraiser Tony Rezko with them.

#19     Oct 2, 2009
  10. jem

jem

Yeah it would be a pr nightmare if the President did not go to support an olympic bid by a city.

nice try.

The likely scenario is that Obama thought his boys had bought off the IOC and he was looking for some good press.

Now he looks like his ego is writing checks he brains can't cash.

#20     Oct 3, 2009