Another Nail in Hillary's Coffin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oddiduro, Apr 7, 2008.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Shit, man, I'm surprised you didn't also bring up the Vince Foster "murder" and the alleged drugs flown out of (into?) Menna Airport.

Shouldn't there be some evidence to back up these "rapes"? Being a serial adulterer (Gennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky) doesn't make the guy guilty of every crime under the sun.

Paula Jones dropped her lawsuit because ...? Ann Coulter stopped representing her because ...?

#11     Apr 7, 2008

2. go research it.

#12     Apr 7, 2008
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Funny. You make accusations and expect others to prove them for you. Does wonders for your credibility in this forum, let me tell you.

#13     Apr 7, 2008
  4. after your vince foster and mena airport comment.. i stopped taking you serious.

#14     Apr 7, 2008
  5. Gord

Gord

It is a waste of time arguing with conspiracyboy88. The only topics he will actually produce any evidence for are the absotutely whackiest, which all you can do is just shake your head at. He'll just dodge for a while, then he'll call you names and stupid for not knowing what he does. If you keep pushing he'll post stupid pictures and laugh - all typical troll behavior.

If you are really lucky like me, he'll put you on ignore... [​IMG]

#15     Apr 7, 2008
  6. You're the guy who's wrong.

On what planet are you to think Paula Jones dropped her suit? Clinton settled and paid her $850,000.

Clinton was then cited for civil contempt of court for misleading testimony and forced to pay her almost a hundo more.

#16     Apr 7, 2008
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

When you settle out of court, you drop the suit, Einstein.

"Before the case reached trial, Judge Susan Webber Wright granted President Clinton's motion for summary judgment, ruling that Jones could not show that she had suffered any damages--according to Arkansas state law standards of outrage and intentional infliction of emotional distress--even if her claim of sexual harassment were otherwise proven. Jones appealed the dismissal to a panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, where, at oral argument, two of the three judges on the panel appeared sympathetic to her arguments. On November 13, 1998, Clinton settled with Jones for $850,000, the entire amount of her claim, but without an apology, in exchange for her agreement to drop the appeal. All but $151,000 went to pay what were by then her considerable legal expenses."

Jones had been claiming she wasn't suing for the money. In the end, she settled for the money. What a surprise. Not.

#17     Apr 7, 2008