Another month of islam bliss in Germany

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Ditch, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Ditch

Ditch

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9431/germany-islam-october

• Residents of Essen complained that police often refuse to respond to calls for help and begged city officials to restore order. One resident said: "I was born here and I do not feel safe anymore." City officials flatly rejected the complaints.

• The Sarah Nußbaum Haus, a kindergarten in Kassel, said that "because of the high proportion of Muslim children," and because of the different cultures of the children, the school was "renouncing" Christian rituals.

• During the first six months of 2016, more than 2,000 migrants who requested asylum were found to be carrying false passports, but German border control officers allowed them into the country anyway. Migrants with false papers could be linked to the Islamic State, security analysts warned.

• German President Joachim Gauck said he believed that Germany will eventually have a Muslim president.

• Muslims are attacking Christians at refugee shelters throughout Germany. "The religious minorities in refugee accommodations are now experiencing the same oppression prevalent in their countries of origin," according to the NGO Open Doors.

• The Federal Statistics Office reported that the birthrate in Germany reached the highest level in 33 years in 2015, boosted mainly by babies born to migrant women.

• A 49-year-old Syrian refugee in Rhineland-Palatinate is seeking social welfare benefits in Germany for his four wives and 23 children.

MoneyMatthew likes this.
  2. Very sad.

3. java

java

America talks in glowing terms about our history of immigration. We are all sons of immigrants, but my diverse neighborhood could all trace their roots back to some Judeo/Christian religion. People are confusing immigrants with white christians. Or white jews. They came here from all over, but they all had one thing in common. So yes, we have a tradition of welcoming any immigrant, but that was when immigrants shared the common American values. There doesn't seem to be any outrage over non white non christian immigrants like asians. The outrage in America is just over this one group of people.

4. Ditch

Ditch

The biggest disgrace for an Asian is not being able to support his own livelihood, whereas the main objective of muslim immigrants is to suck on the welfare tit. That in combination with their backward attitude towards women, gays and non-muslims and their unwillingness to assimilate is the reason they are as welcome as a pile of toxic waste.

5. java

java

It's very easy for me to make a blanketed statement against all muslims, yet I have muslim family members who have even stronger family and capitalistic values than I do. History shows us the same things were said about the Italians, and the Sicilian crime families didn't help their image. But look at those old Ellis Island photos, what do all those immigrants have in common, they were white Judeo/Christians. So I don't think the battle is anti immigrant/pro immigrant.

6. Good1

Good1

The battle is about a politicized immigration policy that is unfair to the people who are already here, and overtly subversive of the basic type of government already existing here.

On the one hand there are sheer overwhelming numbers, which satisfies certain vote seeking demagogues. On the other hand there's the mass importation of a one type of ideology which is sworn to undermine every country in the world until it submits to its theocracy. Apparently that benefits a globalist agenda to undermine every country in the world until it submits to central control. Perhaps those globalists have the same general mindset as the leaders of Saudi Arabia, whose lives are aloof of those whom they rule with the fear of god, and the fear of the government whip.

A great grandma of mine came over as a white-christian immigrant from Poland. But there was a vetting process. The immigrant had to denounce/renounce/disavow allegiance to any other king, specifically either the king(kaiser) of Poland or the king (kaiser) of Germany (can't remember which). This translates, crudely, into vetting for people with some potential allegiance to the flag of the United States, not seeking to undermine the US with allegiance to foreign governments.

Admittedly, those same Polish immigrants could, and did, have some allegiance to the Pope. While there is a history of suspicion of Catholics in the US, the general experience proved they were no more dangerous than any religious denomination vying for seats in government. There is no pressing agenda to subvert this constitutional republic with *canon law*, as the Catholic system of religious government has long since figured out how to ingratiate itself with pretty much whatever government is existing on earth with any number of vague statements that apply to an afterlife.

Allegiance to sharia law, and to the founder "Mohammed", will forever be a problem, especially as violence is condoned as a means to an end within baked-in Islamic rhetoric and exemplary history (for example the stories of the violent methods of Mohammed to achieve an end).

This is something altogether different from Catholic immigration (which includes most Hispanics), white christian immigration, or asian immigration.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    jem likes this.
  7. java

java

I agree, same with Orthodox Jews. They are bound by law to never assimilate wherever they are driven to. Israel being a totally different matter. They have their own courts and laws, but I never remember hearing about jewish gang rapes or terror or even any goal of domination anywhere but Israel. And many were even against the formation of the state of Israel because it was never meant in their mind to be established by any man made government. Am I missing something? Or is there a problem worldwide with just one group of people?

8. Piptaker

Piptaker

9. vinc

vinc

just out of curiosity - how many of them did YOU TRY TO ASSIMILATE WITH??
    the idea of humanity looking upon others as 'a pile of toxic waste' is really abhorring..
    btw, can you imagine a muslim trying to befriend with you?? :) now you are trying to convince others making assimilation even more difficult.. and the burden is on you as you look upon yourself as a more enlighten one:)