Another Mass Shooting: Indiana, Indianapolis FEDEX Facility

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wrbtrader, Apr 16, 2021.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

As stated multiple times...people are very angry as states are re-opening or removing restrictions from the Pandemic. The United States will see the poison fruits of division in 2020.

Mass Shootings @ #21 in 2021

Gresham, Oregon
    Stockton / Orange, California
    Bolder, Colorado
    Dallas / Houston, Texas
    Memphis, Tennessee
    Aliceville / Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Chicago / River Grove, Illinois
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Essex, New Jersey
    Philadelphia
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Washington, DC
    Norfolk / Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Wilmington, North Carolina

Late last night...Indianapolis, Indiana...8 people dead including the shooter.

Mass-Shooting-Indianapolis-FEDEX-Facility.png
    I'm not being sarcastic...seems to me that people are getting their rights and liberties back after being lockdown for so long in the Pandemic. We should also see an escalation this year in Police violence against civilians because they too have a lot of anger from the Pandemic...hopefully I'm wrong.

If I'm not wrong, there will be more protesting / riots. :(

wrbtrader

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Well lookee here... life in the U.S. is returning to normal as we move on from COVID.

CaptainObvious likes this.
  3. UsualName

UsualName

There’s too many guns in America.

Tony Stark likes this.
  4. Given how this went down seems like it was some disgruntled employee because no one just goes to a random Fedex facility unless they have a connection there.... since the guy killed himself it will take a few days to piece it together.

5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Here's the creepy part of the story...

As the Mass Shooting news was breaking on TV...I changed to another U.S. channel and there's a commercial about "Getting Back To Normal" from Covid.

The commercial is a Cadillac commercial and I found it with a bunch of other "Getting Back To Normal" commercials on Youtube about coming out of the Pandemic. If you watch it closely...FEDEX has a commercial at the 1:41 and again 3:01 min mark of the video.

I think they forgot what else happens when the United States gets back to normal. :(

wrbtrader

gwb-trading likes this.
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I am just in wonderment that H4M did not immediately start a "MAGAtard kills people in FedEx facility" thread. I guess he might have learned his lesson from all those other threads where his premise was proven to be completely wrong.

LacesOut and PintoFire like this.
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Authorities were warned about FedEx suspect's potential for violence, sources say
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/us/indianapolis-fedex-shooting-suspect/index.html

The suspect in the Indianapolis mass shooting at a FedEx Ground facility was known to federal and local authorities prior to the attack.

A family member of the suspected shooter reached out to authorities warning about the suspect's potential for violence, according to three law enforcement sources briefed on the matter.

It was not clear when the warning was given but the outreach was followed up by both local authorities and the FBI, which opened a preliminary investigation into any possible threat, the sources said.

The gunman opened fire outside and inside a FedEx Ground facility near Indianapolis's main airport Thursday night, killing eight people, wounding several others and sending witnesses running before taking his own life, police said. It was the country's deadliest shooting since 10 people were killed March 22 at a grocery in Colorado.

The FBI eventually closed their inquiry into the suspect after concluding there wasn't sufficient evidence to continue it, according to the sources, who did not specify why federal investigators dropped the matter.

The suspect has not been publicly identified.

The FBI is helping Indianapolis Metro Police Department "on the search of the suspect's home," FBI Special Agent in Charge of the Indianapolis field office Paul Keenan said at a Friday morning news conference.

Asked whether authorities had any indication this attack would occur, police said no.
    "We're still working with FedEx security for anything that might have been an indication this was going to happen right now," Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Deputy Chief of Criminal Investigations Craig McCartt said at the briefing on Friday.

A spokeswoman for the police department declined to comment on CNN's reporting.
    "Well, once we positively identify who he is, we will be able to research further," spokeswoman Genae Cook said.

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Because it's Indiana and pretty much a given. Even I don't punch down

Tony Stark likes this.
  9. The jack-ass was hooded , tho.

8 FedEx employees killed in shooting at Indianapolis facility; suspect also dead

A FedEx employee told NBC's "TODAY" show that he was sitting outside the building when he heard what he initially thought was a car with engine problems. He soon realized the sound was actually gunfire.

"And when I stand up, I see a man — a hooded figure — I was unable to see his face in detail however," Levi Miller said.

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Your MAGA party made it easy for him to get the gun.

#10     Apr 16, 2021