Another HUGELY successful $$$MR. MARKET$$$ pick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Nov 12, 2003.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

So, Jack, where are your picks? Where's your portfolio? Or are you just trying to deflect attention from your own particular tap-dance?

#41     Nov 13, 2003
  2. pspr

pspr

And you probably ain't got no 'puter either - do ya?!

#42     Nov 13, 2003
  3. oten

oten

Don't you ever get enough of yourself??

Even if you are right and you bought on 50% margin, you will make 30% in six weeks!

I do that every week, and know a number of others who do as well. But I don't go around pounding my chest. Actually had a better than usual day today, making 34% on 10 wining trades on emini. Still not cause for chest pounding! Just thankfulness.

#43     Nov 13, 2003
  4. They are over at MSN, done weekly and updated in REAL TIME.

Regards
    Oddi

#44     Nov 13, 2003
  5. Nice analysis and explanation, but I think averaging 12.6 % per trade on a four month average holding is pretty impressive considering it spanned one of the worst bear markets in history.

#45     Nov 13, 2003
  6. Actually I thought it was a really good analysis also. The only thing I would have done differently would have been to summarize the total gains over the period. 12.6% per trade over 53 trades is a pretty big number when compounded.

However it is his analysis and he is entitled to present it any way he wants and I commend him on taking the time to do the analysis and to form an objective conclusion.

#46     Nov 13, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Well, don't hide your light under a bushel, Homer. Bring 'em on over and let's take a look at 'em.

#47     Nov 13, 2003
  8. 7's: AMKI, JBSS, MGAM, TRCI, YPF, SSNC, FPIC, GVHR, USBI, USPI

0's: CHS, FMT, MTLG, URBN, X, CTSH, CSGP, MRVL, SINA, LAVA

1's: CTXS, DCTM, SCHN, TSCO, TTWO, DRIV, ASKJ, ECLG, WEBX, DKS

Here is the recent set of stocks that Jack posted. He did not include a Hotlist.

And below is the link that takes you directly to the msn group discussions.

http://groups.msn.com/JackHersheysStrategies/messages.msnw

I apologize that this is waaaay off topic, but db is AZ time and he might want to check it out.

#48     Nov 14, 2003
  9. I'm sure some of the educated rocket scientists at ET will assume this means I gained 12.61% over the entire period and then they will begin to embarass themselves when they reference this in posts challenging my record.

Note that the trades do compound the gains and the OVERALL gain is a total that is very very very good. So good, that as recently as last week, hedge funds have approached me about investing a portion of their funds.

#49     Nov 14, 2003
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Hardly. Anybody can post a list of stocks. At least MrMarket provides criteria and analysis. Whether one agrees with them or not is something else altogether.

#50     Nov 14, 2003