Another Huge Bak failure

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by hayman, Aug 15, 2009.

1. hayman

hayman

2. This has been widely reported.

It only had 25 billion in assets.

Soon, the 100 billion-500 billion asset class, regionals will start falling.

November and December will be busy months, as the gov't is delaying things as long as possible.

Next year will be a blast, when the CMBS crisis, which will be full on tilt by then, joins forces with the continuing saga of the RMBS saga.

Then, of course, there's an unsecuritized consumer credit crisis to deal with, too. The now nearly 10% default rate will rise significantly.

3. my bak is still open.

4. I

5. [

6. its not that huge this is nothing

7. S2007S

S2007S

There are over 70 banks that have failed over the last 8 months, it seems the more failures the higher stocks bounce, so I think its not a big worry, the fed will keep interest rates low, continue to pump money into the economy, say there is no threat of inflation of deflation and say the bottom in the economy is near and that growth is on the way for 2010 and beyond. I have no worries, the bulls are excited about the turnaround in the economy and that the gdp is looking a lot better going into the end of 2009. Let the bank failures continue, they have it all under control, the bulls always say dont fight the fed.....

:p :p :p :p :p

8. The savings and loan crisis of the 1980s and 1990s (commonly referred to as the S&L crisis) was the failure of 745 savings and loan associations

During the 20s, there was an average of 70 banks failing each year nationally. After the crash during the first 10 months of 1930, 744 banks failed – 10 times as many. In all, 9,000 banks failed during the decade of the 30s.

These were times when the population of the US was much smaller than today.

9. ipatent

ipatent

Colonial will cost at least 6-8B. More lies.

#10     Aug 16, 2009