Another Hollywood Liberal Bully

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

I would not have expected you to say otherwise.

#11     Mar 14, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm puzzled when celebs reveal their politics as though their opinions had some weight. Some of the people on that list are talented so I try to ignore their politics:

Alec Baldwin
    Matt Damon
    Leonardo DiCaprio
    Bono

One of my favorite movies is Alec Baldwin in "Thick as Thieves". I just bought a copy for a friend a week or two ago. I think Matt Damon is loaded with talent and I really liked DiCaprio in "The Aviator". I love U2 and appreciate Bono's work in Africa so I try to ignore the supercilious aspects of his politics.

Madona? A mindless old woman.
    Springsteen? A dolt.
    Whoopi? Intelligent but a lunatic like RCG.
    Arianna? LOL! She is a celebrity?
    Jon Bon Jovi? A lowlife drug addict.
    Spike Lee? A real hater, despicable and classless.

#12     Mar 14, 2012
  3. I have to say that I'm a little disappointed in Chris Rock, he behaved very poorly. I don't know what hassles he's had in the past with political paparazzi or anything, but nothing should draw out that behavior, he could have just walked away.

c

#13     Mar 14, 2012
  4. JamesL

JamesL

No, CBC.

#14     Mar 14, 2012
  5. rew

rew

Much as I dislike the knee jerk liberalism of Brass, I can't say that I have a high opinion of the Tea Party. Not because they're "racists" (they're not) but because they're hypocrites. Where were they when Bush and his gang in congress was giving us $400 billion deficits, without the excuse of a crash in the economy? And why are they dumb enough to back the same useless war mongering big government neocons who helped get us into this mess, when they could have backed the one candidate who is dead serious about balancing the budget -- Ron Paul?

#15     Mar 14, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Of course they are hypocrites. All men are. But the Hollywood crowd jams that shit down our throats in every movie, every tv show, every song, every news program. They have a louder megaphone in which to showcase their hypocrisy.

#16     Mar 14, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

That list of Hollywood liberal nuts is just the tip of the iceberg. There are dozens of these outspoken liberal hacks in Hollywood. They are so bad I can hardly find a movie to see on a given weekend without one of these turds being a main character.

As far as the Tea Party being racist, that is just a liberal lie and talking point. If they say it enough they think they can make it true in the minds of the liberal herd. I think the Republicans should tie the Democrats to the radical and VIOLENT Occupy Wall Street group that they support.

I often think that the lack of thinking that occurs in the liberal mind must be a throwback to their Neanderthal genes.

#17     Mar 14, 2012
  8. Sigh, if only there were actual liberals and conservatives in this country -_- IF you are capable of research, it's easy to find out that both true liberal and conservative ideals do work in society, but our government does not operate in either mode (if you look past the surface).

OWS is largely nonviolent...but the Tea Party is also not racist. Will the media ever admit to these two things?

#18     Mar 14, 2012
  9. jem

jem

#19     Mar 14, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Don't tell me. The respondents self-describe in these polls, right? Yeah, that's science, eh jem?

Meanwhile, they say everything about themselves that we need to know because Rick Santorum is their darling of the moment. The science-denying, home-schooling enthusiast who likes to throw up while listening to Kennedy's speeches and wants to put the god back into government. His god.

#20     Mar 14, 2012