another head &shoulder on DOW-daily

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Dec 10, 2008.

1. At least I'm on the right side of the trade.

#21     Dec 10, 2008
  2. weld1

weld1

ur right again today...wish i could say the same..shorted every rally..FUUUUCCCKKKK

#22     Dec 10, 2008
  3. That's good, a new one. I'll add that one to the list!

#23     Dec 10, 2008
  4. Well, these 3 days were very weak so big (final) sell off is in cards for next few days
    Just MVHO

#24     Dec 10, 2008
  5. don't fight he trend. Econ data due later this week, should be good for more rally.

#25     Dec 10, 2008
  6. What is the trend?

ANd how how long has it been trending?

#26     Dec 10, 2008
  7. Don't fight the trend? Are you f*cking kidding me? You're the clown that's been fighting the trend ALL year! Bullish on the Dow from 14000 all the way down to 7500. Bullish on AAPL from 200 down to 80. Bullish on RIMM from 140 down to 40. Bullish on GOOG from 700 down to 250.
    You're no different than the clowns that yelled SELL from 2003 through October of 2007. Yeah, eventually you're right. But there is NO WAY IN HELL you are actually putting money in front of your bullshit calls.
    You're a "One-way" bullshitter. Bullish all the time. But not making one f*cking dollar in this market or any market.

#27     Dec 10, 2008

8. It's called the L rally. Expect more of this. I could see them squeeze this or chop all over for months.

#28     Dec 10, 2008
  9. Keep mind mind though that the stocks I recommend have a tendency of rebounding huge. Goog is already 50 points off the lows.

A lot of people here have recommended homebuilders, citi, GM, and other shitty stocks that will NEVER ever recover.

#29     Dec 10, 2008
  10. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

I started this post ---so anyway,i noticed as with yesterday,a head and shoulder on the daily which was confirmed by a nice break of the neckline. everytime i see that i buy the SDS or MZZ and cover after the fall from the neckline. it works great. my stop is always a few cents above the right shoulder. low risk. by the way,i posted this in real time yesterday but after the fact today. that said,i am posting for some of you guys who may be a bit new to trading,.i believe my style is low risk and works well. at least for me. now you have a homo like stco_trad3r who would'nt know a good trade from a hole in the wall come on here and say its time to buy. he is going to get himself hurt financially which i'm sure he has dome already whats ironic is that he picked a name like "stocktrad3r" which one would assume means trader..like me or hate me,at least i try and make substantaive posts and not a bunch of bullshit and negativity like most.

#30     Dec 10, 2008