Another great day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Markets rebounding huge especially tech

The nasdaq is on its way to setting 52 week highs big rebound

as usual the pics are up

GOOG, AAPL, CHAP, HANS, GS, MA, RIMM, BIDU, AMR

Just buy these and hold on for a few months make $$$ doing nothing. thats what I did. No L2 quotes or multiple trading screens required unless you enjoy the extra work.

And also there is NO MORE bad news

terror under control

rates to remain stable (the bumbling fed chief knows better than to raise rates anymore considering what happened last summer)

oil going lower

earnings & profits at historical highs

manufacturing up

housing rebounding

consumers spending more

-----------------------------------------------

EFUT is E-FUTURE

2. you are correct sir...

I have been trying to tell everyone this for years now....

they are giving out free money and I am taking some...

Plenty to go around for everyone:D

3. 2007 will be turning point where the 'guru's' are gonna be putting 3000+ targets on the nasdaq

4. Where's BlueStreek?
    Please buy now blue...buy buy buy..

5. I would say it's safe to say we have around 100% up room to go this year both in ES & RUT. Minor corrections of 1-2 pts can happen along the way when naive shorts are pressing it, that's when you load up on margin dip buying.

6. Slaves predict... Kings react

7. S2007S

S2007S

anotherrrrrrrrr record closing.....as eqtrdr says, free money for everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....tonight the asian markets will make more recordsssss...buy buy buy.....mondays losses completely ERASED....now back in the green for the year.

8. epurdo or whater his name is says we get excited over a "1-2" point tick off the low. Um well..this is a 32 point tick. Where is he anyway?

9. S2007S

S2007S

now i have to see that stupid orange record breaking image on cnbc all night.

10. Fools like him disappear quickly once they got caught on the wrong side of the market.

#10     Jan 24, 2007