Another GOP christian preacher politician biggot busted for cheating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Jun 24, 2009.

1. so now we find out that the gov was already busted when he came right out and admitted it. lol

#51     Jun 25, 2009
  2. Cutten

Cutten

Was she hot? If so then he should be let off. It's in men's nature to want to bang hot Argentinian babes if wifey stops putting out.

#52     Jun 25, 2009
  3. reg

reg

I'm not really sure. Did you do an actual count and came up with verifiable proof that Republicans committed more of this type of transgression than Democrats? If so, care to share the evidence with us?

#53     Jun 26, 2009
  4. Here you go:

http://dfa.meetup.com/boards/thread/2075382

Mind you, this is only a partial list of 46 Republican holier-than-thou pedophiles. Imagine what the list of Republican holier-than-thou, run-of-the-mill adulterers must look like. Such a list may well comprise your summer reading.

#54     Jun 26, 2009
  5. +1

#55     Jun 26, 2009
  6. finally, some honesty around here, although I would not

advocate it, he is in deep doo-doo.:D

#56     Jun 26, 2009
  7. Tom B

Tom B

#57     Jun 26, 2009
  8. reg

reg

Great. That was a Republican list. Now do you have a corresponding list of Democrats involved in sex scandals? We need to make a comparison since you stated that " there appears to be a greater number of transgressions among Republicans on balance." So again, where is your proof that the Republican list is longer than the Democrat list?
    And how far back are we going with both lists? Do we start in the late sixties with the Ted Kennedy/Mary Jo Kopchne scandal, or do we go to the seventies with the Wilbur Mills/Fanne Fox affair? Do we jumpt to the eighties with the Barney Frank/Steve Gobie stinker or do you prefer something more recent like the Bill Clinton/Gennifer Flowers/Paula Jones/Monica Lewinsky business?
    Either way, we still need that Democrat list to make this thing work and to prove that once again, in your own words, "there appears to be a greater number of transgressions among Republicans on balance."
    BTW - I also noticed that you only posted Republican pedophiles. Is same-sex sex of more interest to you than the garden variety opposite-sex scandal? Just curious.

#58     Jun 26, 2009
  9. poyayan

poyayan

Now, this is a funny logic. You think this is the 1st time he bangs this chick and come out to admit it?

This probably is the nth-time he bangs this chick and 1st time he got caught.

Let's be honest here. Either he is a dumb ass or he is way over confident. Missing work as a governor for 5 days and fly to SA to have an affair? Seriously, he is not making an attempt to hide this.

It seems he just said "F**k it. I will let my little brother think for me from now on. I don't care anymore."

#59     Jun 27, 2009
  10. 1. Your attempt at your own partial list of Democrats who transgressed is a mere trickle by comparison. Do your own homework if you have a point to make. Thus far, my list outdoes your list. The ball in now in your court.

2. Your observation is off point. Pedophilia demonstrably appears to be of more interest to "morally superior" Republicans than does mere "garden variety" opposite sex adultery. Unless, of course, you have addition information to suggest that self-righteous, morally superior Republicans in fact favor "garden variety" opposite sex adultery. Perhaps you will furnish such evidence?

#60     Jun 27, 2009