Another GOP christian preacher politician biggot busted for cheating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Monogamy is unnatural for our species to begin with.
    Side-action optional relationships are the only way to go.

#41     Jun 24, 2009
  2. Its probably a man

#42     Jun 25, 2009
  3. Drug abuse is unnatural for our species to begin with...

#43     Jun 25, 2009
  4. reg

reg

My point was that Republicans and Democrats alike are guilty of this type of indiscretion.
    And your point is?

#44     Jun 25, 2009
  5. reg

reg

The moral police is a grammar police now.

LOL
    abbr. laughing out loud

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope - not trying to be the grammar police at all. Just pointing out obvious stupidity (as in "Fox doesn't have mastered....), which flew right by you.
    Maybe you could also look this up in your dictionary - STFU.
    :)

#45     Jun 25, 2009
  6. Nope - not trying to be the grammar police at all. Just pointing out obvious stupidity (as in "Fox doesn't have mastered....), which flew right by you.
    Maybe you could also look this up in your dictionary - STFU.
    :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah that flew right by me....I was just too excited at the time to see another fall of a hypocrite but rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?

#46     Jun 25, 2009
  7. This is getting tiring.

It's worse when they go back to the old video and show the guy moralizing about how lying destroys credibility.

So he knew it was wrong - publicly told people it was wrong - and did it anyway.

#47     Jun 25, 2009
  8. #48     Jun 25, 2009
  9. dsq

dsq

conservatives are biological idiots...they have a defective gene that makes them stupid or attracted to idiotic concepts like being anti science,wrap yourself in the flag and lots of denial and hubris.

#49     Jun 25, 2009
  10. That there appears to be a greater number of transgressions among Republicans on balance, and that it is typically the Republicans who claim the higher moral ground, most notably those Republicans who later get caught with both hands in the cookie jar.

#50     Jun 25, 2009