Another GOP christian preacher politician biggot busted for cheating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Didn't they run Spitzer out on a rail not long ago? I notice he is

back. I do not know why anyone is surprised over this.

They are all up to no good. Some just haven't been caught yet.

#21     Jun 24, 2009

2. I agree with your above statement 100%

As one who endeavors to follow the risen Christ (and fails miserably daily ), I agree that there is not one iota of difference between the morals of an atheist, religious christian, muslim, sikh, etc., etc..

"Morality" as defined as an individual , man-made construct, is worthless. All one has to do is review the threads and responses in the P&R forum here on ET to understand that left to our own devices, we would have a hard time gaining a consensus regarding a set code of morals.

For a christian, it is not morals, church attendance, giving, etc., but rather the mercy of G-D through the redemptive work of Christ. Nothing more and nothing less.

#22     Jun 24, 2009
  3. :D :D Good one! I picked a hell of a time to quit commenting in this forum. The place is up for grabs. Obama and his gang are in a power grab of monumental proportion and the f'n Repubs are in full self destruct mode. The circus is in full swing.

#23     Jun 24, 2009
  4. dsq

dsq

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

LARRY CRAIG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#24     Jun 24, 2009
  5. Uh, you can be a cheater and be republican, you can be gay and be republican. You can not believe in the bible and be republican.

I think you idiots are confusing republican and the religious right.

#25     Jun 24, 2009
  6. I'm confused..:confused: :confused:

#26     Jun 24, 2009
  7. Fox doesn't have mastered the technology yet to show them as African Americans

#27     Jun 24, 2009

8. LOL...

#28     Jun 24, 2009
  9. And this is all coming from people who supported Clinton. You can't get any more full of shit than that.

#29     Jun 24, 2009
  10. you mean how Cheney is pro-gay marriage and Obama is against it.

#30     Jun 24, 2009