Another Floridian just standing his ground

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Nov 27, 2012.

1. prove it.

#51     Nov 30, 2012
  2. You prove it dipshit. Go through any of the Zimmerman threads. I challenge you to find a post where I write he should be hung out to dry. I recall very distinctly that I supported Zimmerman and no rush to judgment. These two cases are apples and oranges.

#52     Nov 30, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'll admit it. I jumped to conclusions when I read the first article.

#53     Nov 30, 2012
  4. ok don't prove it .
    It's your silly reputation at stake not mine.
    :D :D

#54     Nov 30, 2012
  5. I got news for you pussified afflicted people out there.

no doubt they will hang this guy like zimm despite all evidence and benefit of a doubt .

That's not going to stop people from correctly & agressively defending themselves.

I look forward to seeing more wanna be thugs committing suicide by picking the wrong victim.

#55     Nov 30, 2012
  6. One of many threads. Pages 2 and 4. Some threads prior, some after. There's plenty to look through and no where did I say Zimmerman was guilty of murder. Manslaughter, maybe. His case and this one are not similar at all, other than a black kid got shot. Zimmerman was doing his job. We can argue whether he was doing it poorly or not, but it was his job to watch the hood he was living in. Maybe he had a right to shoot, maybe not. This other dope was just some silly redneck with a gun sticking his nose where it didn't belong hoping for trouble. Now he has some.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=242605&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

#56     Nov 30, 2012
  7. Now was that so harrd?

#57     Nov 30, 2012
  8. How do you fucking know?
    Obviously you've never had someone like rcg ( and pals to back up the lie) swear up/down a complete fabrication against you.

I have through that great educational experience called "busing".
    I learned what they are really like, not what the media tells you they are like.

#58     Nov 30, 2012
  9. I know by the facts. By his own admission he was sitting in the parking lot as were the guys in the other car. They were playing music louder than he liked. He told them to turn it down. Those are the facts to date.
    Why is it his business to play loud music cop out in the general public? He keeps his mouth shut and this incident never happens.
    Did they pull a weapon on him? So he says, but no weapon has been recovered.
    This is a guy like so many other guys that have no business carrying a gun. It's goes to their pea brain and all of the sudden they're gunslingers. Add to it they all become lawyers instantly and know, they just know, every incident they come across is justified under the stand your ground law.
    Insecure little men with limited gray matter mixed with guns makes for trouble.

#59     Nov 30, 2012
  10. If I misstated your position on zimmerman, I apologize. I do seem to recall that you took essentially the same position you are taking here, namely that someone who "starts" a situation by asking for music to be toned down or a late night party to be shut down is asking for trouble and loses the right to use force to protect themselves.

I do get your point that some people feel carrying a gun gives them the right to be a jerk. Frankly, I wouldn't have said anything to the guys with the loud music just because I am adverse to trouble at my age.

That doesn't mean the guy who shot them isn't telling the truth. His version of the story seems a lot more credible to me than theirs. If they pulled guns and were threatening him, he isn't required to sit there and wait to get shot before he responds. The fact the police didn't find any weapons means absolutely nothing. They had plenty of time to ditch them.

I generally agree with you on most stuff, but I don't understand the rush to condemn this guy without knowing the facts. We all agree that if he just opened up on them because they dissed him that he is in the wrong. How likely is that though?

#60     Nov 30, 2012