Another Floridian just standing his ground

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Nov 27, 2012.

1. That's exactly how the media portrayed the trevon martin suicide.

White man just shot a (soon to be canonized)black kid for no apparent reason.

#41     Nov 29, 2012
  2. Sharing. A long time ago, back where I grew up, let's just say a big city in the East. During our later years of high school, a few of the guys would go and, sorry for this, the term used was Roll Queers. We would collect a few hundred dollars, nobody got killed or anything, but it was the most disgraceful thing I ever saw. I say disgraceful because even though I didn't throw any punches, I didn't do anything to stop it. Perhaps that's one reason why I so dislike the hatred of any group, black, white, gay, whatever. So damn sick.

I think I know your response - Bring them punks on, I'll slaughter them, as well you should if something like this were to ever happen in our, more enlightened times.

The point is that some, perhaps not Zimmerman, but some people do go out and look for trouble with others. And, the hatred can get out of hand.

Again, just sharing.

#42     Nov 29, 2012
  3. Quite honestly the black community has brought this upon themselves regardless of these particular teens innocence or guilt it doesn't matter.

Groups of young black teens have been ubiquitously caught in unprovoked violent attacks.

Everyone in their right mind should be highly suspicious and vigilant in protecting themselves.

#43     Nov 29, 2012
  4. Again, I have a hard time generalizing by groups, ethnicity, and all that. But do agree we should all protect ourselves. There are so many haters out there, some hate for no reason, some just make stuff up. Some sort of boyish fraternity type of thing perhaps.

#44     Nov 29, 2012
  5. Willful blindness is an emotional flaw.

#45     Nov 29, 2012
  6. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nJVGg5MtcWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

listen to the sorry assed "n" police officer making excuses for the crime WTF?

Cry me a river when these pussies try this on the wrong man and 4 or 5 of them get gunned down.

hopefully at least 1 in a wheel chair & vent.

Cry me a river chickens merely coming home to roost:D :D

#46     Nov 29, 2012
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Imagine if a white guy decided he was having a bad day and knocked out some black guy walking by. The Racist Preachers would be in town, crying about racism!

#47     Nov 29, 2012
  8. There's our resident racist self loathing tormented homosexual venting his anger on minorities.

His argument? Most teenage blacks are thugs. Thus if a young black gets mouthy, you have the right to waste his ass.

What happened to you PT, spent a little time in lockup and got made into a pretty little bitch for the baddest nigger in the joint?

Question is whether you liked it or not.

#48     Nov 29, 2012
  9. I think you have me confused with rcg.

#49     Nov 29, 2012
  10. You recall wrong.

#50     Nov 30, 2012