Another Floridian just standing his ground

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Nov 27, 2012.

1. How paranoid are you? So any car playing loud music with 5 people in it is considered a threat? All this dumb bastard had to do was mind his own business. He provoked any response with his wanna'be tough guy act. Now someone is dead for no reason other than this dipshit sticking his nose where it didn't belong. But they were niggers, right? So that makes it OK. He's Guilty! Fry his ass.

#31     Nov 27, 2012
  2. hughb

hughb

No, you're right on the money. I'm a fucking jackwagon - you totally pwned me.

#32     Nov 27, 2012
  3. Actually I 'd say it's stupid fuckers like you who can't or refuse to read that need "their f'n teeth kicked in."

#33     Nov 27, 2012
  4. #34     Nov 29, 2012
  5. Did the victim look like Obama's son?

Oh yea, one more thing, what song were they listening to?

There is a "rap music"defense. Listening to that shit is like waving a red fag in front of a bull but in this case, whitey with a gin.

#35     Nov 29, 2012
  6. Keyboard sticking...:cool: must be sticky from the ho ho's.:D

#36     Nov 29, 2012
  7. yeah sure. You were thinking Indian fags weren't you? :D

#37     Nov 29, 2012
  8. Sorry but I don't buy the narrative the MSM has lied way too many times to be trusted.

wanna be thugs need to be aware not everyone is willing to play the victim role.

2 down and a thousand to go before a certain community wakes up and civilizes their young.

#38     Nov 29, 2012
  9. Sorry to ruin your day, Luke - but I absolutely AGREE with you.

#39     Nov 29, 2012
  10. I don't understand the rush to judgment here. CO was eager to hang Zimmerman too as I recall.

I do totally get it that he doesn't want gun owners acting like jerks, then claiming self defense. On the other hand, just because someone else overreacts to something you say is no reason for you to forfeit your right to self defense.

Otherwise, you are saying the rest of us have to walk around on eggshells because we know that black thugs are likely to go apeshit if anyone asks them to behave like civilized humans.

In this case, the man's story is credible to me. Maybe it would have been smarter just to keep his mouth shut and endure the 150 dbs of rap, but maybe he had a long day. that doesn't mean he has to take a beatdown or killing from a carfull of gang bangers, particularly with his GF coming out of the store any second.

You have to love the media's harping on the fact that no weapons were found on the "victims." Exactly how dumb do they think these guys were? they're just going to sit there and hold their guns until the cops arrive? "Yes sir, we were all carrying and we flashed guns at that cracker."

Maybe they were choirboys and the guy is lying about the gun stuff. So he just decides to shoot up a carload of youths while his GF is shopping for no particular reason? Yep, that makes a lot of sense.

#40     Nov 29, 2012