Another famed value investor closing his fund. David Winters.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by helpme_please, Apr 24, 2019.

1. That's all you got? Gibberish?

LMFAO... you must vote DemoCrap, eh?

#21     Apr 24, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

Provide a single link. Just one. Or keep hitting refresh.

#22     Apr 24, 2019
  3. schweiz

schweiz

Des is a small child with a huge ego. He thinks he is the best in the world. Nobody can make more money then he does. He needs that status as he lives from fees, that's why he is on all social media (prospecting). He protects his business model.
    If he makes so much money, why does his wife have to work? Mine never worked after the age of 28 as I made enough money.

It is clear that he has mental and psychological problems. Did you see his picture from decades ago? People who do that have problems as described. I have him on ignore already a long time. Don't miss him.

#23     Apr 24, 2019
  4. %%
    IBD[Investors Business Daily/Weekly ]has published many, many charts, including, but not limited to value stock trends compared to growth stock trends.Could still be a few very skilled value fund managers; but amazing how growth stock trends tend to do better mostly .:cool::cool:,:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#24     Apr 24, 2019
  5. Link to what? You're the doubter/accuser. YOU look it up or shut your F'n yap!

#25     Apr 24, 2019
  6. Hi Scataphagos,

Wow, didn't know I have been interacting with a professional money manager all this while. May I ask are you still managing other people's money or have you decided to manage your own to be rid of regulators looking over your shoulders?

Do you mind revealing a link on IBD or Barrons that showed your past performance? What is your investment/trading style?

#26     Apr 24, 2019
  7. destriero

destriero

lol!

BS denied.

Yup, tried "Scataphagos" and... nothing.

You're FOS. ;)

#27     Apr 24, 2019
  8. destriero

destriero

You haven't.

#28     Apr 24, 2019
  9. Please be polite and avoid making personal remarks. Don't destroy the thread.

#29     Apr 24, 2019
  10. 1. Never had a link, but I kept a copy of the Barrons results from the paper.

2. The mutual fund timing business went kaput in 2001. It worked so well, that too many got involved and caused the fund managers to cut us off.

3. I don't manage OPM now, just family money.

4. My "style"? Price TA. KISS.

#30     Apr 24, 2019