Another excellent SMB video

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by qlai, Jul 20, 2021.

1. qlai

qlai

SMB YouTube content is must watch (at least for day trading). One can make a living just doing below trades(with practice of course)

2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Agree, their yt videos are excellent

qlai likes this.
  3. easymon1

easymon1

...and these are pretty easy to find with a stock screener. Thx qlai

qlai likes this.
  4. VicBee

VicBee

Please don't take this as criticism of this particular video but rather at stock trading learning videos in general, which to me look like post game analysis full of woulda coulda shoulda's.

What I'd be more interested in are just in time chart analyses hiding candlesticks, discussing predictive patterns/studies/trends/news/whatever that may explain the next candlestick.

For example, most chart apps offer studies and pattern recognition markups, but when I look at past trading days, I find that most often they are wrong, such that they predict reverses that don't, predict strong momentums that fail to be, etc. And rather than rely on these, I've removed them because they are distracting.

Rather than listening to someone ascertain that this will do that, as the chart shows, I'd rather listen to someone say, based on this the probability of that happening is x%, and then see and discuss the result.