Another example of civilized Islamic law

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by hapaboy, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Wake up, moonbats. This is the kind of "justice system" the Islamofascists are salivating to impose on the world. Not that you care or anything, after all, Bush is worse than OBL after all....:

---------------------------------------

9 adulterers to be stoned to death in Iran

Associated Press

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran has sentenced eight women and one man convicted of adultery to death by stoning, activists said today.
    Advertisement

A lawyer and women's rights activist, Shadi Sadr, said the nine, who are between 27 and 50 years old, were convicted of adultery in separate cases in different Iranian cities. Trial protocol was not applied properly in the cases, she said.

Six of the nine were convicted based solely on judges' decisions with no witnesses or the presence of their lawyers during their confessions, said Sadr, who has been leading a campaign in Iran against stoning deaths.

"Their verdicts are approved, and they may be executed at any time," she told reporters. "We are trying to stop the implementation of their verdicts. And we want to amend the country's penal law, in which death by stoning is prescribed."

Under Iran's Islamic laws, adultery is the only capital offense punishable by stoning. A man is usually buried up to his waist, while a woman is buried up to her neck. Those carrying out the verdict then throw stones until the condemned dies.

Stoning was widely imposed in the early years after Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution, but it has seldom been applied in recent years, though the government rarely confirms when it carries out stoning sentences.

Reformist legislators have demanded an end to death by stoning as a punishment for adultery, but opposition from hard-line clerics has sidelined their efforts.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The moonbats don't want to wake up hap.

They are bound and determined to put a radical Muslim (Obama) in the White House - while we are at war with radical Muslim's.

The equivalent of electing Hitler to replace FDR during WWII or Jefferson Davis replacing Lincoln during the American Civil war. That's about how much sense it makes.

I swear to christ I think we have voters so obsessed with hating Bush they would gladly vote for Osama bin Laden himself if he were on the ballot.

But never mind that so long as it's not Bush. Which is kind of silly given that Bush isn't even eligible. Of course their rationalization for that is McCain = Bush.

3. Your clueless candidate wouldn't know radical muslim if it hit him in the head:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GEtZlR3zp4c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GEtZlR3zp4c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. Sam321

Sam321

What motivated the dudes to take down our buildings?

Islam. Any questions?

This is NOT a religion or culture for America's future.

5. hapaboy a bleeding heart? He champions muslim women's rights now?

Now I've seen it all. He wakes up, seething in rage about their freedoms to hold their own law. Meanwhile, in the USA you go to jail for smoking a joint.
    Singapore they execute you for any drugs.

The Zionist media is doing everything it can to push us to genocide. Ohhh those barbarians we say! We are morally justified in dropping WMD on their villages...to prevent a few from...stoning?

Shower them in DU weapon dust, destroy necessities of life, cut of medial care, as was done in iraq, to save 10 people from stoning? I don't think so.

6. hapaboy ... champions muslim women's rights now?
    The question is why a good Islamonazi like you does not? Why don't you care when Islamist theocracies kill muslim women for adultery?

He wakes up, seething in rage about their freedoms to hold their own law.
    I don't think that's it. I think he tries to point out that we are dealing with blood-thirsty savages and barbarians. I think he's succeeding.

7. Good grief but you're a moron.

You think only moonbats like you who hate Bush and subscribe to all sorts of idiocy could possibly object to women being stoned to death?!?

I'd tell you to grow up but that clearly is never going to happen.

8. Banjo

Banjo