Another Day, Another Terrorist Bent on US Destruction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bpcnabe, Nov 27, 2010.

1. BTW, do you know who "handled" the Ft. Hood shooter???

This guy................

"Al-Qaeda terror mastermind Anwar Al-Awlaki, the man who helped plot the aborted Christmas Day bombing, the Fort Hood shooting, the Times Square bombing attempt, and who also preached to the alleged September 11 hijackers, dined at the Pentagon just months after 9/11 documents obtained by Fox News show."

http://www.infowars.com/al-qaeda-mastermind-invited-to-pentagon-after-911/

The REALITY of US Government activities should be the main focus of ALL citizens.....that is where the real FUCKTARDS are!

BTW, have you HUGGED your fellow govt TSA agent today??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! :eek: :D :eek:

#11     Nov 27, 2010
  2. Let's strike a deal. Send all politicians to the terrorists in exchange for truce...

#12     Nov 27, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Starting with Obama just to make sure no one "jumps to any conclusions" over what good people the terrorists are.

#13     Nov 27, 2010
  4. "Clueless Patsy Set-up by FBI in Christmas Tree Bombing Plot"
    http://www.infowars.com/clueless-patsy-set-up-by-fbi-in-christmas-tree-bombing-plot/

It takes a special kind of patsy. One capable of actually deluding himself into believing there are jihadists in Pakistan who believe blowing up a Christmas tree makes logistical sense in the war against the Great Satan. One stupid enough to believe FBI agents are Islamic terrorists and the chimera known as al-Qaeda is actually a global terror organization and not a ruse named after a Mujahideen database.

#14     Nov 27, 2010
  5. ......and in the mean time the FBI allowed REAL narco-terrorists to kill more americans in the Texas / Mexican border area! :eek:

Vat a kountry! :eek:

#15     Nov 28, 2010
  6. Mav88

Mav88

better watch out AMT, I think the men in the black helicopter are coming for you. MUUUUaaaahhhhhh

what a clown, Cramer of the political forum, or is it Kramer?

I think all the anti-profile guys need to be forced to take their flights with unscreened male muslims. I'll take my chances with white grandmas.

#16     Nov 28, 2010
  7. Don't forget.....I used to fly the black helicopters! :cool:

#17     Nov 28, 2010
  8. So long as it's easier for a broke Somali Muslim to get a green card than a degree-educated prosperous secular West European, you will continue to see these incidents. Same works in reverse too, it's easier to get European residency from many 3rd world shitholes than it is for US citizens to come and live here. The immigration policies are batshit crazy - welcome your natural enemies, turn away your natural allies.

#18     Nov 29, 2010