Another crazy republican Jesus Freak...

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 12, 2008.

1. (Another fine example of why the right wing nutballs ignore environmental issues)

Kooky Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) recently said that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi doesn't need to save the planet because Jesus already did. Talking Points Memo has the story:

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/08/gop_rep_to_environmentalists_j.php

"[Pelosi] is committed to her global warming fanaticism to the point where she has said that she's just trying to save the planet," Bachmann told the right-wing news site OneNewsNow. "We all know that someone did that over 2,000 years ago, they saved the planet -- we didn't need Nancy Pelosi to do that."

2. Having women in politics has worked out well. Yellow waxy build up on kitchen floors is so passé.
    ----------------

Just two more people who realize their worthless existence. Facing mortality. Say and do anything so they will be remembered, like anyone cares.

3. I'm willing to have this put to a vote if you are z.

Go ahead and take a poll and ask who trusts in Jesus and who trusts in Nancy Pelosi to save the planet.

I'm willing to live by the results of that poll. Are you? I didn't think so. lol

Have fun trolling.....and losing.

4. Would you prefer L Ron Hubbard?

Z, I think it's time you really sat down and did some auditing. There are some very dark places you need to explore.

Very dark indeed.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh he already is, that's why his head is up his ass.

:D

6. You finally got it right, Z. And now I don't know if I should laugh or cry at the other posts written in this thread by the religious brain trust. I do know, however, that I should be spending less time here.

7. From the same tin of nuts who believe the Earth is 5000 years old as calculated by Genesis.... and reject the concept of evolution.

May as well believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster or space ships that resemble DC-10's

8. If you can shut me up, I'll "save" the planet.
    If you can listen to me, I'll make it pass away.
    I'll "die" for your planet(s).
    I'll live for your salvation from them.
    Your choice.

Jesus:eek: